Cerrone just said he's gonna eat some mushrooms

Hahaha, never tried heroic myself, but a friend did and he had an awesome ego-death he said. You ever do MDMA? Moose is a big fan of it.
Hell yeah! MDMA is my favorite drug <Moves>

I roll once a month

Hell yeah! MDMA is my favorite drug <Moves>

I roll once a month
Nice man, me around every 2 months. I've met Gegard at a few festivals when he was rolling too, always have a quick fun chat with him, very nice guy, recognizes me too now. First time i saw he rolled i was so surprised lol.

Nice man, me around every 2 months. I've met Gegard at a few festivals when he was rolling too, always have a quick fun chat with him, very nice guy, recognizes me too now. First time i saw he rolled i was so surprised lol.
Damn, he said in a interview for this Bellator fight, that he goes to a festival after this fight :D I rolled this summer almost every weekend. Do you take pure MDMA or ecstasy pills?

Last edited:
Having taken psychedelics probably over 50 times, myself, I see no problem here. Definitely not inclined to partake of them ever again, but I wish Don Cowboy a fun trip.

Sometimes you learn all you need to learn from particular substances

Lol did he say what kind?? The psylocybin mushrooms grow around where I live right around this time of year and they get you FUCKED. My buddy went out and picked what would of been an Oz of those mfers dry we sat there and at this huge bag between 3 of us and got fucked up. I had to have eaten at least what would've been a quarter dry, was seeing blue out of one eye red out of the other like 3d glasses. I was standing in my kitchen and a life size book opened up and the pages started flipping like someone was holding the corner of the book making them flip. Crazy experience, almost tempted to do them again soon.
<DontBelieve1>

Actually, most of the locals dont indulge the way tourists do. Hell, I've never met anyone from Amsterdam that didn't mix tobacco with their pot. Like half/half, such a waste. Ruins the taste.
I do that too. And I love shrooms. I gotta move...

I don't give a shit what you believe you're some bum loser on sherdog who hasn't experienced shit in life
LOL son I've been taking hallucinogens for 24 years. You didn't get visuals like that off of shrooms. You my friend are full of shit.

LOL son I've been taking hallucinogens for 24 years. You didn't get visuals like that off of shrooms. You my friend are full of shit.
This is true. I never got anything like that guy said on shrooms.

This is true. I never got anything like that guy said on shrooms.
He is an attention whore. I remember before I ever took them, my step brother told me he took LSD, and Mario started chasing him with a hammer. I foolishly believed him. That isn't how LSD, and shrooms work. Now maybe mescaline, or something like that. But shrooms? Nope.

He is an attention whore. I remember before I ever took them, my step brother told me he took LSD, and Mario started chasing him with a hammer. I foolishly believed him. That isn't how LSD, and shrooms work. Now maybe mescaline, or something like that. But shrooms? Nope.
I know. I heard BS stories, too. My first psychedelic experience was with shrooms and I expected dragons and shit like that. You can get brielfy some crazy visuals but nothing like that guy said<Lmaoo> Mescaline is the same like shrooms, but more gentle and more energy (not dreamy like shrooms).

I know. I heard BS stories, too. My first psychedelic experience was with shrooms and I expected dragons and shit like that. You can get brielfy some crazy visuals but nothing like that guy said<Lmaoo> Mescaline is the same like shrooms, but more gentle and more energy (not dreamy like shrooms).
LOL yes! I was waiting for dragons, and shit too.

exactly. You can take enough psychedelics to hallucinate other beings/entities, but if you go that deep your entire reality will be shattered at that point, where everything is otherworldly/impossible to describe. Fakers always describe acid/shrooms like it is portrayed on TV where you see a clown in your kitchen. Whoa dude so trippy.

What most people think psychedelics are like:

I've never actually tried lsd tbh. I added that to my post shortly after. Wasn't trying to pretend I have. I want to though lol
Acid is really nice but it's very hard to find real acid. I can find only nbomes or DOx which is really annoying. I've tried real LSD only once.

I promised myself I would never consume anything that would make me have any type of hallucinations again. I'd trip fucking balls with Cowboy though.

I predict you would freak out at some point and the trip would turn bad.

It'll be funny if he gets popped by USDA.

They already banned somebody for drinking water.

Back