Cerrone is a beast! 29 UFC fights in 7 years...

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That's just over 4 fights a year. That is incredible. Plus you add on his records, and all of his accolades. Anyone who doesn't respect this man in the MMA world is an idiot. Legend.

I think he deserves a fight with Conor. Get that money Cowboy!

Thoughts?

The combined UFC-record of all his UFC-wins is like 190-140.

I actually like that match up a lot Mcgregor vs Cowboy... Would definitely be a fun one.

just a smart businessman that is here to make as much $$$$$ as he can knowing that these things dont last long regardless if you have a belt or not while at the same time not being like some of these other fighters who are like 50 fighting for scraps in other promotions.

Only thing left for cowboy now is to ride into the octagon on a horse.

Donald doesn't need the red panty night money. It wouldn't hurt him but he has enough money to live a good life after his career.

Donald doesn't need the red panty night money. It wouldn't hurt him but he has enough money to live a good life after his career.
ha, like he doesn't spend every single penny he makes

I dont want to him him against a top LW.

He is fading and is still 2-4. Why do people want to watch Conor or Gaethje murder him?

Let him fight Diego or rematch Pettis.

Cerrone actually gets his wish and faces Conor he'll do what he said and bend his ass over and send him back to 145.

I dont want to him him against a top LW.

He is fading and is still 2-4. Why do people want to watch Conor or Gaethje murder him?

Let him fight Diego or rematch Pettis.
You think Gaethje murders Cerrone? How exactly?

Durable fucker, doesn't get injured.

His grandparents bought his ranch for him. Biggest fake in MMA.

So a fight every 3 months and winning 3 out of 4.
I'm not sure it's such a great career move but if it's what he wants to do then why not and he's never getting a UFC belt.

That's just over 4 fights a year. That is incredible. Plus you add on his records, and all of his accolades. Anyone who doesn't respect this man in the MMA world is an idiot. Legend.

I think he deserves a fight with Conor. Get that money Cowboy!

Thoughts?

I Agree with everything except the Conor part ..Conor is irrelevant now..no1 cares ..Conor should fight Diaz and retire

In the Money-Fight Era... Time to give a legend like Cerrone his.

Back