Cerrone Has Arrived in Anaheim with His Team, Ready for Battle

Your "friend" is a loser...

and is most likely you.

Lol. Socks and sandals were never my thing. But I still wear jean styles that probably aren't cool anymore. I refuse to wear skinny jeans or whatever the fuck these kids wear nowadays.

Sherdog and the fashion obession.....

When did men start giving a single fuck what another guy is wearing?

You seem to have a lot to learn about people who call themselves cowboy, but aren't really cowboys....

No hate to Cerrone in that comment by the way! My favorite current WW fighter!

Time stamp on photo 8:45AM

Give his some sock and he has the whole outfit
th

Its tough when you get stuck in a certain style. I'm stuck in cargo shorts and hoodies. I let go of the socks and sandals in the late 90s LOL.

Bro you need to chill out with all this posting, you have ruined your record of 0.029 post per day. You are no longer the King of All White Belts.

Bro you need to chill out with all this posting, you have ruined your record of 0.029 post per day. You are no longer the King of All White Belts.
Haha. I should have a black belt for remembering my password after 14 years.

Lol. Socks and sandals were never my thing. But I still wear jean styles that probably aren't cool anymore. I refuse to wear skinny jeans or whatever the fuck these kids wear nowadays.
I hope your jeans aren't Faded Glory or mom jeans lol
snl-mom-jeans.jpg

You seem to have a lot to learn about people who call themselves cowboy, but aren't really cowboys....

No hate to Cerrone in that comment by the way! My favorite current WW fighter!

Guy says "where are the beers" and I reply "time stamp on photo 8:45 AM". You tell me I have a lot to learn about people who call themselves cowboy, but aren't really cowboys...

I don't get why you would quote me and reply this way. In addition, Cerrone is a cowboy. He used to ride bulls professionally and has a ranch.

Back