Cerrone classy in defeat (plus broken nose)

I see cowboy vs Ellenberger coming up. I actually like that fight for both guys. That's my guess for cowboy. Love that dude in victory and defeat.

time to call it a day , he's made plenty of money so he should retire before his brain gets further mushed

I guess he's not scheduled for that Detroit card Anymore like he said he was.

Win or lose, always a fan.

I think the loser of Magny/Condit would be a good rebound opponent for Cerrone and the winner going to Till.

Winner of RDA/Lawler gets the title shot, loser gets the winner of Masvidal/Wonderboy, loser of Mas/Wonderboy gets the winner of Perry/Ponzi.

WW's getting interesting again. I like both RDA and Lawler, but if I had to pick a winner, I would love to see Lawler rematch Woodley.
Yup to all of this. Feel like for bad blood sake chuck till and Perry in the cage together but your set up is definitely better.

Shogun would be proud

BjdUO-3CEAAdUSO.jpg

Welcome to the club

President: Jim Carrey

richfranklin1.jpg

9yOY3.gif

Win or lose, always a fan.

I think the loser of Magny/Condit would be a good rebound opponent for Cerrone and the winner going to Till.

Winner of RDA/Lawler gets the title shot, loser gets the winner of Masvidal/Wonderboy, loser of Mas/Wonderboy gets the winner of Perry/Ponzi.

WW's getting interesting again. I like both RDA and Lawler, but if I had to pick a winner, I would love to see Lawler rematch Woodley.
Loser gets the winner???????? What kind of MMA math is that

Loser gets the winner???????? What kind of MMA math is that

The loser of the RDA/Lawler fights the winner between Masvidal and Wonderboy. Not sure why that's complicated, because the winner of RDA and Lawler is Woodley's next fight. The loser has to fight someone next too.

Unless you think the Masvidal or Wonderboy winner sits idle for 7/8/9 months or so instead of watching them at least fight.

Back