Cenk Uygur Of The Young Turks: "The Media Is Outrageously Right-Wing"

Maybe it's just that nobody gives a fuck about the young turks?

Crank Uyger was the idiot defending mouldy Locks at the Battle of Berkley.

I still want to know how long it'll be until we hear this guy had a heart attack from cocaine use.

And years from now, nobody would still give a fuck about OLD Turks. <Moves>

They must've felt like shit when Hillary refused to grant them an interview, but Alex freakin' Jones got to have Donald Trump on his show.

The media is "neo-liberal". While they pander to the left in identity issues (in order to get left-wingers to vote neo-libs), they would never in a million years entertain their economic ideas. Pandering to the left's identity politics is as far as they will go, to accommodate them.

LOL@ the media being right wing. They were campaigning for Hilary in 16 and have spent the last 2 years trying to destroy Trump.

Unsurprisingly, a country consumed by neoliberalism has a right-wing bias. While a lack of regulation is not inherently problematic in some sectors, a select few companies have consolidated control over the majority of our media. This is propaganda manifest. News and entertainment is carefully pruned to maintain the status quo and to inundate us from the reality of our economic exploitation. Candidates who are considered central in most other developed nations are not given a spotlight to advocate their policies. Political discussion is limited in scope and relies on issues of social consequence to divert attention from the reality that we are being summarily auctioned off to the highest bidders. Issues facing the average worker like livable wages are avoided in favor of economic indicators like stocks which are only a partial window in the economy. Assurances are made the quality of life is the highest in the world, yet more Americans are becoming destitute and there is a dissolution of the middle class.

Corporatism is everywhere.

How is he wrong when FOX news routinely garners more ratings than the other networks combined and talk radio has been dominated by right wing pundits for decades?

They are talking about MSM.

The news Network with the most viewers and radio programs with the most listeners are definitely not mainstream enough.

He's not wrong.

• Local news stations have been purchased in-mass by right-wing organizations, so even in liberal markets the local news is forced to spread a right-wing agenda.
  • Radio is the most consumed form on news and it is nearly entirely right-wing
  • The right-wing puts a lot more $$ into social media propaganda
  • Fox News has the majority of the cable news market
  • Right wing sites like Breitbart and Drudge have much larger audiences than their left-wing counterparts

The only news outlets that lean left are the major papers, which are failing. The right likes to claim the national broadcast news is left-wing but it's basically center with only a slight leaning to the left due to them being based in NYC which is a liberal city.

Well... I guess we should google it.

Heard him talking about this today...he believes the mainstream media is HEAVILY right wing....he also said this in August of 2018 on his twitter

"This whole @benshapiro offering to debate @Ocasio2018 issue is ridiculous and shows the bias of the media in favor of the right-wing. Fine, I offer the same $10,000 to debate @tedcruz. Not joking. Guaranteed it gets no coverage. Why won't the bumbling coward Ted Cruz debate me?!"

Liberals of the forum...back your boy up

I concur with everything in the above quote.

Fuck, USA today just published a propaganda op ed from Donnie Moscow without bothering to point out it was literally full of lies (averaging more than one lie per sentence).

I'm not sure why he hasn't posted, but I do know hes going to end up banned/silenced. You cant be anti war and expect to survive.
His last video was demonetized like a lot of others. It may be becoming difficult to justify the time -- which is the entire point of demonetizing content in the first place.

Who runs the media exactly is there a list with the top guys and their names?

Well depends how you look at it.
But in general no one in US mainstream politics in on the left.
Even the democrats are a solid ring wing party all things considered. They might be left of center on a few social issues.
But their economic policy would still be an the far right. Especially their foreign policy is extremely right wing.
As soon as the bombs were hitting Syria the guys on CNN were crying with joy and declaring that Trump now has become their president.
No mainstream politician in the US has ever seen a War they didn't like.

His last video was demonetized like a lot of others. It may be becoming difficult to justify the time -- which is the entire point of demonetizing content in the first place.
I cant believe people dont see what's going on here lol. Its not even a conspiracy at this point. Blatant censorship happening across the board. Not even trying to hide it.

Heard him talking about this today...he believes the mainstream media is HEAVILY right wing....he also said this in August of 2018 on his twitter

"This whole @benshapiro offering to debate @Ocasio2018 issue is ridiculous and shows the bias of the media in favor of the right-wing. Fine, I offer the same $10,000 to debate @tedcruz. Not joking. Guaranteed it gets no coverage. Why won't the bumbling coward Ted Cruz debate me?!"

Liberals of the forum...back your boy up

Ted Cruz would crush him lol

Back