Cenk Uygur Of The Young Turks: "The Media Is Outrageously Right-Wing"

I think my post is valid just like you think your post valid.

You have no room to judge anyone here, pal.

No, your post is invalid because you're not debating the issues he's raising and his argument is intact against your silly response. You haven't provided any evidence to substantiate your claims other than "durrr he's a hack!" You should work on your debate game and your use of logic based analysis, because your intellectual deficiencies are in full display.

serveimage
<========= Pupi (or rather POO-POO)

I feel like this site needs a word filter that changes his name to “who cares.” No idea how this guy is even a thing.

The Armenian chick would get it tho.

When she lets her hair down, definitely. I mean, it would be hate sex, but still, would.

serveimage
<========= Pupi (or rather POO-POO)

That was a quick tap out. I'd like to say that it was a pleasure to expose your total lack of thought provoking, evidence-based analysis, but you did a far better job at exposing your intellectual weakness than I did.

Media is right wing now? Which media outside of fox isn’t left of Bernie Sanders liberal exactly?

Not even republican here but let’s not kid ourselves

Every single news outlet I have ever watched shits all over Bernie Sanders often dishonestly including the BBC.

This is an intelligence test. If you believe Cenk, you fail.

That was a quick tap out. I'd like to say that it was a pleasure to expose your total lack of thought provoking, evidence-based analysis, but you did a far better job at exposing your intellectual weakness than I did.

Be careful if you're too mean to @glenwo2 he'll put you on ignore.

Your ride is here.

KBOxw.jpg
That ride has potential. Paint it black, but some knobby tires on it.
You know that little stop sign that comes off the side? Paint FUCK OFF on it!

He needs to put down the pipe and let his head clear.

It may take quite a while but it would be a good idea.

Jimmy hasn't posted anything in awhile....must have had some dirt on Hillary. RIP
I'm not sure why he hasn't posted, but I do know hes going to end up banned/silenced. You cant be anti war and expect to survive.

Yeah, and the Armenian genocide is a myth.

He's is so off putting. Everything about him... Shut up chenk you goof...

I desperately want him to get this debate with Ted Cruz.

Back