Celebrity out of the closet pool

Ahead of the game. Good for it.

His gaze says Samuel Jackson's a homosexual.

samuel-jackson-headshot_crop.jpg

Bruno Mars for sure.

Bi is not gay.

Basically no1 would give a shit if Scarlett revealed she scissored a chick or 2 in her time to experiment.
Bi isn't gay, but it's often claimed that bi is what people too afraid of the stigma of being full gay say they are.

Just putting that out there.

rappers that wore skirts

So Kanye wears a skirt? What a moron. Also, his Yeezy clothing line looks like some awful shit. Really awful. I still don’t understand how he’s famous. His music is incredibly mediocre. The only song of this that’s any good is Slow Jam and it’s only good because it has Jamie Foxx and Twista, two vastly more talented people.

I still don’t understand how he’s famous.
You gotta remember he hit right when radio rap got all Neptune'd out, then rapped about topics relevant to the iPod generation. Combine the familiar with the contemporary. That's a easy formula.

But I think he's sustained pretty good work and still has a fair amount of taste. Clothing line notwithstanding.

Kevin spacey was a typical guy with a face that was a really gay in the closet.

But russel crowe seems straight. but Danielle spencer was kind of masculine. But even sean connerys wife is kind of masculine.

women have a face.

French president could be in the closet.

So Kanye wears a skirt? What a moron. Also, his Yeezy clothing line looks like some awful shit. Really awful. I still don’t understand how he’s famous. His music is incredibly mediocre. The only song of this that’s any good is Slow Jam and it’s only good because it has Jamie Foxx and Twista, two vastly more talented people.

Lol Slow Jamz isn't even one of his best songs. He's famous because he's released albums that have been quality as well as ground breaking over a long period of time.

College Dropout
Late Registration
Graduation
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

These are classics. And Twista owes his career to Kanye.

The Rock went from cursing guys out in the new age era of WWF to becoming the top A-list actor and singing musicals on Disney. Wouldn't surprise me if he pounded some man ass on his way to Hollywood stardom.

The Rock went from cursing guys out in the new age era of WWF to becoming the top A-list actor and singing musicals on Disney. Wouldn't surprise me if he pounded some man ass on his way to Hollywood stardom.
Yeah, I'msurprised he wasn't cited way more

Trump has face aswell.

Varadkar came out late but it was a tactical move to reach ministerial positions.

Last edited:
Back