Celebrity Deaths Which Still Hurt?

Anton Yelchin dying bummed me the fuck out. He was so young and a really good actor.

anton-yelchin-imogen-poots-green-room.jpg

This one stands out because it was a freak tragic accident that did him in. He was the main bright spot as young Kyle Reese in Terminator Salvation and was generally likable in any flick he was in.

I did watch and love Mork & Mindy when I was young and loved him in Insomnia and also One Hour Photo

I wanted to like One hour photo but man it bored me to death. Have you ever seen World's greatest dad? One of Robins best and a Bobcat Goldthwait flick too boot

I wanted to like One hour photo but man it bored me to death. Have you ever seen World's greatest dad? One of Robins best and a Bobcat Goldthwait flick too boot

no never seen it, will check it sometime soon.

He was a fucking machine in the ring no doubt. But a fucking prick. Just ask Joe Frazier, it's on footage. The guy is a douche.

Probably need to do some research on what Ali accomplished in his life. His ring achievements weren’t even his greatest ones. You definitely wouldn’t think he’s a douche afterwards.

Tony soprano for sure. What a great actor still in his prime.

None.

I'm more stuck in reality where the real people in my life whom died matters. Not some fake dude on a pedestal.

Probably need to do some research on what Ali accomplished in his life. His ring achievements weren’t even his greatest ones. You definitely wouldn’t think he’s a douche afterwards.

Okay, point. But his behaviour towards Frazier was despicable, showed a lot I thought. Fair point though should of worded it differently

Back