Celebrity Deaths Which Still Hurt?

Leonard Nimoy (the only one that actually brought tears)
Carrie Fisher
Robin Williams
Bill Paxton

Corey Haim was a bummer for me...my childhood, he was such a big part of it. Lost Boys, Prayer of the Roller boys, License to Drive, Silver Bullet, Watchers,Lucas ..RIP fellow Canuck MV5BMTU4NTM1MTExOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTYwODMyMw@@._V1_UY317_CR2,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

tenor.gif

1-chris-farley-documentary-chippendales.gif

tenor.gif

Missed out on so many years of laughs.

You caught the trailer?

Nah man just been keeping up on it. I have never been a trailer guy, a lot think it's weird. But I don't like watching them. Even though in this case I know what it's all about. Have seen every episode of Roseanne. Perhaps I'll take a look now

Nah man just been keeping up on it. I have never been a trailer guy, a lot think it's weird. But I don't like watching them. Even though in this case I know what it's all about. Have seen every episode of Roseanne. Perhaps I'll take a look now

Well there is no spoilers (apart from confirming who's returning)

Richard Pryor
Prince
David Bowie

Dusty Rhodes
"I have wined and dined with Kings and Queens, I have slumbered on silk, snoozed in alleyways, and munched on Pork & Beans."

Ken Takakura

and...

Patrice O'neal

220px-Patrice_O%27Neal_-_Jan_2006.jpg

Would have been really fun to watch him talk shit about Hillary Clinton during the election
that diabetes is no joke people who have it should really take care of themselves.

I read how his final days were in the hospital and it was a pretty brutal way to go.

Anton Yelchin dying bummed me the fuck out. He was so young and a really good actor.

anton-yelchin-imogen-poots-green-room.jpg

Pick almost any year now, there's bound to be touching loss.

Back