Celebrity Deaths Which Still Hurt?

ALAN PARTRIDGE

NO LONGER REGISTERED
@Steel
Reaction score
Which celebrity deaths still make you emotional and still find it hard to accept they're gone?

Autolifers-RIP-Paul-Walker.jpg

CqI7uNQWIAAyPBc.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

WWE-Chris-Benoit-Raw-Tribute-show-2007.jpg

7-saddest-deaths-in-animated-movies.jpg

Robin Williams is the only celebrity death that I actually felt a little sadness for. Like someone I knew passed away. Probably cause I grew up on Hook and shit and my parents liked him.

Robin Williams is the only celebrity death that I actually felt a little sadness for. Like someone I knew passed away. Probably cause I grew up on Hook and shit and my parents liked him.

I did watch and love Mork & Mindy when I was young and loved him in Insomnia and also One Hour Photo

I met Chester Bennington while working a show. Dude was nice,enough to come ovet and,chat with me and my partner, shake our hands and said thanks for being there. So only one I have a connection to personally.

But definitely Robin Williams for others. Grew up watching him. Just out of the blue too.

Others that I'm still sad about:

James Gandolfini
Heath Ledger
Bob Hoskins
Philip Seymour Hoffman
John Candy
River Phoenix

Heath Ledger for me, More so the fact that he was cut down at such a young age when his career was about to reach it's peak. Such a senseless and stupid death. I feel sorry for his daughter and family too.

Good call, would have added him to my original list, still shocked he's gone

He was such a happy lovable family guy, one of the greats.

0,,5235179,00.jpg

Yeah, Steve was a great guy, gone far too soon.

He really helped wildlife as well, and was active in many programs to save endangered species.

Overall, an amazing guy.

Yeah, Steve was a great guy, gone far too soon.

He really helped wildlife as well, and was active in many programs to save endangered species.

Overall, an amazing guy.

He's not a guy I think of much, as never see repeats of his TV show or any Youtube vids of him to remind me.

But when I think of him, I remember how genuine he was and much he loved his family (and animals of course)

The way he died is still very shocking.

Back