Celebrity deaths that still mess you up

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
We lost a lot of heavy hitters this year and as time goes on with media and aging celebs, it's going to get worse and more frequent

But Robin Williams

Still hits me the hardest. His death was so random and unexpected and to find out he was suicidal and really unhappy despite his very happy demeanor. He was a funny man and this is so sad.

I still think about it and get this sinking feeling every time I remember. Not so much with anyone else.

its been noted that comedians can be very depressed people,

Its crazy how many celebs do drugs, od, commit suicide, etc.

Man, when Bob De Niro passes away, it's going to hit hard.

Robin, Whitney and Michael were shockers. So was Patrick.

But I'm not bent out of shape over it. It's not like I knew them.

Man, when Bob De Niro passes away, it's going to hit hard.

The man's already 70, there's no reason to have existential angst over it. He's lived a full and successful life.

Can you believe Kirk Douglas is still alive? The man is damn near 100 years old.

I find myself missing Joan rivers

I used to watch Celebrity Apprentice, I loved that show despite Trump in it (Excited for Arnold version)

Joan was amazing in that show, and I really grew to like her

It sucks she couldn't get away from excessive face surgeries which ultimately lead to her demise :(

John Lennon.
Freddie Mercury.

Imagine, how much they would still write, compose and give to the world! :(

The man's already 70, there's no reason to have existential angst over it. He's lived a full and successful life.

Can you believe Kirk Douglas is still alive? The man is damn near 100 years old.

I'm quite aware his days could be numbered but my point is I grew up watching all of his films. He's my favorite actor. So it will suck when he eventually dies.

Michael Douglas has KZJ

He will die very happily. I shall do him the honor of boning Katherine until death do us part.

John Lennon.
Freddie Mercury.

Imagine, how much they would still write, compose and give to the world! :(

His last song "Show must go on" and the story behind it, how he struggled to sing despite being so weak still gives me goosebumps when I listen to it.

The most surprised death for me is David Carradine.

A guy who could portray such a cool character like Bill, he'd be pretty far down the list of people I thought most likely to be killed by accidental auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Before I opened this thread, the first name that came to mind was Robin Williams.

I would also add Prince. I remember his old Purple Rain days and his death shocked me.

Cobain and Farley were a 1-2 punch to my 13 year old heart.

Brandon Lee hit me hard.

When Michael Jackson died, I could have cared less.

It still makes me sad when I watch a movie with Anton Yelchin in it and remind myself how he went out. Horrible.

It still makes me sad when I watch a movie with Anton Yelchin in it and remind myself how he went out. Horrible.

That was such a ridiculous random way to die, getting pinned between a car and a fancy brick mailbox :(

RIP Chekov

Heath Ledger.
Talented actor,left us too soon.

It doesn't bother me because it was more than 20 years ago, but I felt when Ayrton Senna died.

Also I don't care enough about any celebrity to even remember them, much less miss them in any way or form.

The most surprised death for me is David Carradine.

A guy who could portray such a cool character like Bill, he'd be pretty far down the list of people I thought most likely to be killed by accidental auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Watch him as Frank Lundy in Criminal Minds and he'll probably catapult a few spots up your list

EDIT: Nevermind that was Keith Carradine

Back