Cejudo is underrated

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
1.18 DJ, 4.85 Cejudo.
1.15 Shevchenko, 5.00 Montano
It's ridicolous that you can win almost win the same amount of money when you put money on Montano and Cejudo.

DJ last fights was against weak bums: Reis and Borg

Against Tim Elliot it was quite close fight (49-46) and 28-24 significant strikes.

In the other hand Cejudo win 30-27 with Sergio Pettis (who beat Benavidez in last fight). In 2016 Cejudo was before his prime and started his career as MMA fighter (he started fight in MMA in 2013! so only 3 years as a professional fighter when he fought against champ DJ). I think that Cejudo will win by decision.

Bet on Cejudo then...

Lol

You do realise the fight has already happened and Cejudo got finished, and DJ has always won his rematches.....

The only thing Cejudo has over MM is his hairline and follicle density. Dude got destroyed in the first by MM and is only 2-1 since. I see evidence of him improving, but no evidence of him being better than the guy who destroyed him inside 1 round. Also Joey B was coming off a long ass lay off when facing Pettis so it doesn't mean all that much.

Yes Cejudo is underrated.

Doesn't mean the outcome will be any different though.

I mean, Cejudo did get dominated quite badly in their first match. It's not like they never fought.

The odds are pretty fair considering that DJ does even better in all his rematches (KO'd benavidez in rematch, beat dodson decisvely in rematch, beat Ian Mccall by Uni (last was a draw) in rematch).

PLus he KO'd him in the first one, and he has been undefeated for years at FLY.

Everyone Mighty Mouse fights is underrated because he makes them all look bad.

I actually think Cejdudo beats DJ this time around or loses a questionable decision. Yeah Cejudo got finished early in the first fight but so did Velasquez against JDS.. look what happened in the rematch. Im telling you, Cejudo is going to beat MM up. Mark my words.

No he's not.

He's fairly rated.

He's an average skilled contender who won't ever beat DJ.
He's shown no significant improvements that would indicate he beats DJ.
Boring rematch.

Everyone Mighty Mouse fights is underrated because he makes them all look bad.

Pretty much this. People wouldn't think the division sucks as much if DJ wasn't just a class or two above everyone else.

People act like its a sign the division didn't develop that DJ has been champ the entire run, but refuse to acknowledge how much DJ has developed in order to be this dominant.

Henry's hairdo reminds me of Teenaged Gohan.

Back