Cejudo is probably the most highly touted prospect of all time, he's no bum

He's a good fighter but had no where the experience to go with Mighty Duck. I don't think he will fair much better this time either, tho may make it the distance. If he wins, this place will go wild as MM is kind of like the new Rousey, in that people loathe his ducking, hate the Rogan hype but he still is winning and are chopping at the bit for him to get karmic justice.

Only on sherdog are gold medalist wrestlers who deservedly work their way up to multiple title shots in their weight class in mma considered bums.

All just to hate on DJ.
I've said this before: no one hates MMA more than MMA fans

Shertards prove it every single day

No we just don't care for the flyweight division.
So you shit talk an Olympic gold medalist because you don't like something?

Hate to break it to you buddeh but the world doesn't revolve around you

So you shit talk an Olympic gold medalist because you don't like something?

Hate to break it to you buddeh but the world doesn't revolve around you
Sure it does.

I was excited with his performance against wilson reis, but then he just blanketed fucking sergio pettis

MM is going to run thru him again. Man what an intriguing match up!

i haven't heard anyone call cejudo a bum. what he lacks in personality, he makes up with skill and ability. his only two losses are to mighty mouse and benavidez. i've been impressed with his adjustments and improvements after those losses. he's shown some scary improvements over his last two fights.

i doubt he'll have anything for might mouse, but i think he owns the #2 spot. i would favor him in a rematch with benavidez.

No fighter came into MMA with the credentials of Henry Cejudo.

Just like GSP said, these guys down here in the smaller weight classes are 100x more talented than the bigger guys.

Stop shitting on his competition just bc Uncle Dana told you to

7th Degree Black Belt in Luta Livre Esportiva under Roberto Leitão Sr.
3rd Degree Black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Joe Moreira
3rd Degree Black belt in Judo under Vinícius Ruas
1st Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo
Mestre rank / Red and White Cord in Capoeira under Mestre Camisa (José Tadeu Carneiro Cardoso)
Mestre rank in Muay Thai (Confederação Brasileira de Muay Thai)
Boxing national champ

Back