Cejudo and Dillashaw meet up on "Extra" with Mario Lopez

I was like 10-12 years old when SBTB was in it's prime.. I think it ended in what, '93? And from there it was the god-awful "College Years"

They had some big football player guy with a mullet as the new Belding, but I never really liked that guy.

On another note, it's funny how Mark Paul Gosselaar and Mario went on to have shows and careers but Dustin Diamond fell off and got into trouble. Back in the 90s you had to have a token nerd on the cast to help carry the show.

Man, I used to think Slater was hard as nails as a kid.

I did hear he could box abit though.

I heard that too, heard he was a KO machine then I looked up his record and yeah, not so much 2-5-2 with 0 KOs

WAR AC SLATER

original

This was Conor vs Khabib before Conor vs Khabib, their styles align perfectly.

At least Cejudo has balls to maybe take this fight unlike MM who was scared shitless of losing his belt. Then karma came and snatched it

Last edited:

Kelly Kapowski was a grade A piece of meat...I think Slater was more her type but Zach’s preppy swag was hard to resist.

Funny how Zack had ample time to have his way with Jessie Spano and took the high road, somebody should’ve told him the crazy ones are the best inbetween the sheets!

Was hoping for some Kelly pics. Well done!!

I think is safe to gauge the interest people have in this "super" fight, by the fact that this became a save by the bell thread {<jordan}

Lol I wondered the same thing. He def had some kind of plastic surgery. Looks weird. I hate when celebrities get procedures drastic enough that they don't look like the same person.

Yeah those celebrities must be surrounded by yes women and men to get that plastic surgery done. "Oh my God you look marvelous!" ... meanwhile the average people like us are like "uhhhhhh, WTF did he do to his face?"

I saw some slut at the grocery store the other day with recent lip surgery, had a bunch of stuff stuffed in her lips to make them huge, and I saw the horizonal scar line. EWWWWW. But if you like it, keep doing those drugs LoL

Back