CDC gets list of forbidden words - PC has gone insane

Use the most descriptive and accurate words in the environment you are working in.

Ironically, Trump's EPA head Scott Pruitt has banned use of the word "environment" at the agency.

One day I'm gonna tell my grand children about the hilariously-ridiculous time that we live in, over a game of "Real or Fake" around the camp fire.

Saw this posted on FB by Lawrence Kraus.

-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...dec16379010_story.html?utm_term=.406511dce1a3

Wait , I thought it was SJWs who wanted to ban certain speech, ideas and words ?
When did Trump become an SJW ?

Does Trump think there will be no more Transgender persons if the CDC stops using the term?

Policy analysts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta were told of the list of forbidden terms at a meeting Thursday with senior CDC officials who oversee the budget, according to an analyst who took part in the 90-minute briefing. The forbidden terms are “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”

-

What does Trump have against "evidence based" and "Science based" ?

In some instances, the analysts were given alternative phrases. Instead of “science-based” or “evidence-based,” the suggested phrase is “CDC bases its recommendations on science in consideration with community standards and wishes,” the person said. In other cases, no replacement words were immediately offered.[/quote/

"community standard and wishes" -
DaFuq? . Where is the Alt-Right to condemn this, cause they sure as hell condemn liberals for ignoring controversial (real or perceived) scientific work.

The fact that science-based is in there tells you all you need to know about the Trump admin.

As a transgender fetus who values diversity I feel entitled to being vulnerable.

Wait, that sounds so much like something a Snowflake would say.... I must be doing it wrong.

It didn't sound like Trump and apparently he's a snowflake when he has to ban words.

taking a stab here, but because 'transgender' is on the list.
And the comments on science and evidence. TCK disapproves of science and evidence because it supports evolution.

Back