CBO: Trillion Dollar Deficits are Back!!! #MAGA

eh, when it starts out with excuse making, its not worth reading. The president is responsible for what happens on his watch.

Of course, but all presidents inherit a state of the nation when they are sworn in (which is the same for every leader of a country, regardless of what their titles are). The only way you can object to that is if you think that everything is wiped clean after each president and everything from debt, to unemployment, etc, are reset back to a standard value.

Stopped reading after "but obama inherited...."

More excuses made for this guy than... well... I can't think of a good comparison right now. Someone who gets a lot of excuses made for them.
How ironic for Trumptards to complain about people making excuses for Obama when Trump gets more excuses made for him during a given week than Obama did during his entire 8 years in office. Then again Trumptards seem to be immune to things like irony.

Where's the Tea Party Outrage?

Hmm... I *wonder* why they're not mad anymore...
monkeyspend.jpg

164902216eaba8cdddec72e26db1af75.jpg

images

The tea party was never about fiscal responsibility it was about Obama's skin color.

eh, when it starts out with excuse making, its not worth reading. The president is responsible for what happens on his watch.

So you feel providing context is excuse making?

I'd say it's relevant information.

Just thus weekend a Russian beat up an American for 25 minutes and thousands of people just watched and did nothing to stop it.

I hate this
Debt kills. We need to reign this in, and do so while the economy is good

It's got to get worse before it gets better, duh.

Do you even have the ability to understand the irony of this statement re debt?

Yes, we had to raise deficit spending to mitigate the recession, so debt had "to get worse before it gets better." But that time ended in 2010. And we had steady reductions to the deficit in the 6 following years. And now we're plunging further into debt because
{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}

But Obama..... come on Trumptroopers, the GOP spent 8 years crying about everything Obama did. Then when they had the power to fulfill all their promises they decide to piss all over the voting base. Trump has been awful and yet you guys keep drinking his piss like Russian hookers. It's completely sad. Don't let these guys piss all over everything you believe and let them keep getting away with it. This spending bill was bullshit.

Not a songle republican wants to actually address the OP, just whine like fucking babies.

More excuses made for this guy than... well... I can't think of a good comparison right now. Someone who gets a lot of excuses made for them.
Should of kept reading at the end TS put
"Obama did his best to reign in spending, without killing the economic recovery " LOL

Excuses?
So did Obama inherit an economic shitshow from Bush, or not?
Did the economy improve or get worse under Obama?
Is Trump raising or lowering the deficit?
These are all simple questions, with simple answers.

I am having a really hard time thinking of the cool ideas and ambitious projects Republicans want to do. I wanted to include them in that post, but I really can't think of any. Seriously, they are a party devoid of ideas outside of upwards redistribution of wealth.

We'd be much better off if they just proposed conservative ideas for clean energy, education, technology, etc. but their ideology just doesn't produce good ideas.

The Republican plan is to change nothing. It's not about new shit, it's going back to the old days.
Take things back to the 50's, the good ole days where America was at the top of the world because the rest of the world was either in shambles from wars, just getting over being colonized, or poor as fuck for various reasons.

So, the CBO analysis of the Trump tax cut came out today...

$1 Trillion Deficits To Return, National Debt To Rise, Projects CBO

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/09/6008...-to-return-national-debt-to-rise-projects-cbo

Of course, there were debts under Obama, but unlike Trump, Obama inherited an economy that was tits up and had to bail out the failing American auto industry PLUS patch up the exploded stock market due to Wall Street banksters' blatant fuckery. And there were those wars that GWB started... but I digress...

Obama did his best to reign in spending, without killing the economic recovery from the Great Recession, reducing annual deficits by 50% by 2016.

derugy-obama-debt-deficit-chart-1-v1_copy.png

But then along comes Donald J. Trump motherfuckers!!!!

tenor.gif

The Days of Trillion Dollar annual deficits have returned! And all during a booming economy!

Why?

Because why the fuck not? Woo-hoo!

tenor.gif

BTFO FISCAL CONSERVATIVES!!!!

PEW PEW PEW PEW

giphy.gif

P.S. Where's the Tea Party Outrage?

monkeyspend.jpg

images

Love all the 'buts' and 'becauses' lol.

Let's see what happens. It won't be banker bailouts with multimillion dollar bonuses.

So, the CBO analysis of the Trump tax cut came out today...

$1 Trillion Deficits To Return, National Debt To Rise, Projects CBO

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/09/6008...-to-return-national-debt-to-rise-projects-cbo

Of course, there were debts under Obama, but unlike Trump, Obama inherited an economy that was tits up and had to bail out the failing American auto industry PLUS patch up the exploded stock market due to Wall Street banksters' blatant fuckery. And there were those wars that GWB started... but I digress...

Obama did his best to reign in spending, without killing the economic recovery from the Great Recession, reducing annual deficits by 50% by 2016.

derugy-obama-debt-deficit-chart-1-v1_copy.png

But then along comes Donald J. Trump motherfuckers!!!!

tenor.gif

The Days of Trillion Dollar annual deficits have returned! And all during a booming economy!

Why?

Because why the fuck not? Woo-hoo!

tenor.gif

BTFO FISCAL CONSERVATIVES!!!!

PEW PEW PEW PEW

giphy.gif

P.S. Where's the Tea Party Outrage?

monkeyspend.jpg

images

How ironic for Trumptards to complain about people making excuses for Obama when Trump gets more excuses made for him during a given week than Obama did during his entire 8 years in office. Then again Trumptards seem to be immune to things like irony.

You're out of your mind to try and equate them. 8 years versus 1.

Trump has done more for the economy in 1 year than Obama did in eight.

Great rebuttal.

No more is needed for someone who can make such an idiotic statement. I´m certainly not discussing economics with a partisan hack who has a mickey mouse level understanding of the subject.

You're out of your mind to try and equate them. 8 years versus 1.

Trump has done more for the economy in 1 year than Obama did in eight.
Yes I equated them, during 8 damn years in office how often and on how many issues did people have to make excuses for Obama? Whether it's his never ending stream of dumbass tweets, the creepy way he talks about his own daughter, his bankruptcies or lying about simple sh*t like the size of his inauguration crowd. Trumptards always have an excuse up and ready to go and we are only a year into President Trumps administration.

Back