Cbd?

My friend had CBD gummies believe it or not. I tried one and it didn't do anything at all. I thought it might relax me but I literally felt zero.

I've only taken it in states where weed is legal, so I suspect its much more potent than most of these hemp cbd things you see everywhere. Real stuff works great

From these replies I'm seeing a mixed bag at best, placebo effect at worst.
It does help with pain, sleep, anxiety. Its not like smoking a Sativa type joint, where you get the big high. Think of it more like a aspirin.

It's too expensive and hard to get..

But yeah.. supposedly it's an amazing topical and anti-seizure/ anti-inflammatory medication.

Should've been legal from the get go, considering its history, then we'd know the extent of its pharmacological benefits.

CBD does show up in drug testing. I failed a test recently. I do not use pot in any way at all. The bottle for my pills says 100% pure decarbolated hemp based CBD. Still failed. It could be a false positive but I don’t know if they are doing further testing.

CBD does show up in drug testing. I failed a test recently. I do not use pot in any way at all. The bottle for my pills says 100% pure decarbolated hemp based CBD. Still failed. It could be a false positive but I don’t know if they are doing further testing.

Interesting, you mean you tested positive for THC? I have to do random drug test at work. I started smoking CBD flower and I noticed it gives you the exact same high as THC flower expect it is much much much more mild. It says less than .3% THC so not sure if the CBD is giving the high or what the deal is. Looks like weed, smells like weed, taste like weed....

Bought it from here
https://tryplainjane.com/

Interesting, you mean you tested positive for THC? I have to do random drug test at work. I started smoking CBD flower and I noticed it gives you the exact same high as THC flower expect it is much much much more mild. It says less than .3% THC so not sure if the CBD is giving the high or what the deal is. Looks like weed, smells like weed, taste like weed....

Bought it from here
https://tryplainjane.com/

It's very unlikely you'll test for THC. Do you know what the limits are on your test? For example the UFC raised limites from 50ng/ml to 150ng/ml. My understanding is you gotta be a pretty heavy weed user right up until a few days before the test to hit 150ng/ml.

Are you sure you are .3% and not 3% or something? If you are getting a high there's gotta be some THC unless it's more mellowing you out. I assume you are getting it from a dispensary and not a gas station if if smells and tastes like weed.

edit: sorry, just saw your link. That's from hemp plant not marijuana plant. I don't see how you could possibly fail a THC test with that, but I'm not doctor.

I liked poison and do me. I thought it was me was underrated.

I made CBD brownies, waited 2 hours, then did my regular session.

I was so blitz'd my eyes were focused on the wall trying to watch TV.

8/10; dry eyes.

Last edited:
It's very unlikely you'll test for THC. Do you know what the limits are on your test? For example the UFC raised limites from 50ng/ml to 150ng/ml. My understanding is you gotta be a pretty heavy weed user right up until a few days before the test to hit 150ng/ml.

Are you sure you are .3% and not 3% or something? If you are getting a high there's gotta be some THC unless it's more mellowing you out. I assume you are getting it from a dispensary and not a gas station if if smells and tastes like weed.

edit: sorry, just saw your link. That's from hemp plant not marijuana plant. I don't see how you could possibly fail a THC test with that, but I'm not doctor.

I do not know the limits.

They say it is under .3% THC. I havent smoke pot in 4 years so I know my tolerance is ultra low. It is a real mild high, I can feel it in my eyes. Makes me feel relaxed. Well I'm not going to work anytime soon with this covid 19 so just gonna continue to enjoy the CBD flower

It probably isn’t. But CBD vape fluid did nothing for me. It may be that there isn’t enough CBD in the juice. But that is my experience.
It's a scam and Placebo immo. Took it over a longer time and high quality aswell, did nothing really.

Back