Cbd?

Dogstarman

Old man jiu jitsu
@Silver
Reaction score
Does anyone here use or vape cbd products? I was thinking about getting into them for recovery after a tough workout and the anti anxiety benefits attributed to cbd.

Have you felt a difference when you use as opposed to when you didn’t? What was your preferred method? Vape, sublingual, or topical? Do you use isolate or the natural full spectrum hemp?

I’m also scared of drug testing. Everything I’ve read is it doesn’t come up on drug tests and I really do get randomly drug tested at my job. It hasn’t been a year for me but they do come in quarterly and just pull people out and say piss in this cup.

No, CBD doesn't show up on drug tests. Don't be silly.

I use CBD oil and I take it sublingual. It wont give you a buzz at all. You wont take it and notice a difference immediately either. Use it consistently (daily) and after a while you may notice the positive effects. For me I took it to help with inflammation problems in my neck and it's helped a lot. I wouldn't call it a pain killer but more so a pain stopper/reducer. I found after regular use I was able to pretty much ween off all perscrips I was taking for my neck. As a bonus I also have a problem with sinus inflammation and after a few weeks of CBD's I was also able to greatly reduce the amount of nasal spray I would use daily. My airways cleared up and I've been breathing much better.

I use CBD oil and I take it sublingual. It wont give you a buzz at all. You wont take it and notice a difference immediately either. Use it consistently (daily) and after a while you may notice the positive effects. For me I took it to help with inflammation problems in my neck and it's helped a lot. I wouldn't call it a pain killer but more so a pain stopper/reducer. I found after regular use I was able to pretty much ween off all perscrips I was taking for my neck. As a bonus I also have a problem with sinus inflammation and after a few weeks of CBD's I was also able to greatly reduce the amount of nasal spray I would use daily. My airways cleared up and I've been breathing much better.

Can I ask.....are you getting the CBD off the Internet? Like is it CBD that's legal in all 50 states? Or are you in a state with medical or recreational MJ laws and get it from a dispensary?

Good feedback though!

My mom has back and hip issues and I've been mulling over buying her a ton of CBD to use as she stopped taking uboprofen (due to all of the side effects it can induce from exteded use). The costs are crazy though, no? I mean, pill for pill vs a regular anti inflammatory?

I have a medical marijuana cardn and I get CBD pills and topical creams. I prefer oral pills or sublingual liquid over vapes.

As he says, it won't make you high, and you won't feel it right away. It takes a week or more to build up a therapeutic effect, as they say.

Whats with all this fake CBD shit people are selling through Pyramid schemes now? My cousins ex sells it and she really believes it's CBD. CBD is barely legal in this state and she somehow thinks she's able to sell it. Not surprising considering her many other ridiculous beliefs.

I used it for several months while recovering from a trimalleolar ankle fracture with a dislocation.

I read some research that said it had shown to help fractures heal and I wanted any possible advantage. Luckily I live in Alaska where weed is 100% legal and there’s a good distributor of cbd products in the anchorage area.

There is also a strain of weed that’s lower in THC and higher in CBD. My fractures did heal, I’m not sure how much the CBD had to do with it though.

I bought some CBD vape juice. It really doesn’t seem to do much that nicotine can’t do. Recovery or anxiety control.

Can I ask.....are you getting the CBD off the Internet? Like is it CBD that's legal in all 50 states? Or are you in a state with medical or recreational MJ laws and get it from a dispensary?

Good feedback though!
I'm on Ontario Canada. The CBD oil I use comes from Alberta. I'm not completely sure of the legality because there are many variations of the oil ranging from oils with Low THC to high THC contents. Some are Terpene based with other herbals added. I use the low THC CBD oil/tincture but the high THC oils are definitely not legal yet however legalization of THC comes in Canada as soon as July 1st.

I have some cannabis cream I rub on my face for TMJ disorder pain. I also use it on my knees. I don't know why or how it works, but it seems to help.

I’m not a fan of nicotine. I’ve read that CBd isn’t addictive.

It probably isn’t. But CBD vape fluid did nothing for me. It may be that there isn’t enough CBD in the juice. But that is my experience.

I use CBD oil and I take it sublingual. It wont give you a buzz at all. You wont take it and notice a difference immediately either.

I disagree with this.

I've taken CBD (via dabs, maybe that makes the difference), and I was intensely relaxed afterwards. Not like a xanax high or THC, but just... Really fucking relaxed.

From these replies I'm seeing a mixed bag at best, placebo effect at worst.

I disagree with this.

I've taken CBD (via dabs, maybe that makes the difference), and I was intensely relaxed afterwards. Not like a xanax high or THC, but just... Really fucking relaxed.
By dab it'll have an effect but taking it how I do I've never felt a thing.

Back