CBD oils?

The Mookster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So I heard Cowboy talkin about them on the JRE... anybody have any experience? also if they do work, what is a legit brand to buy? I dont wanna waste money on some snake oil.

Can't speak for the US but in Canada the only legal way to acquire CBD oil is through a Licensed Producer via doctor prescription.
They can work for aiding with pain relief, I have numerous success stories on my roster for cannabis patients but I also have people who wasted their time or had horrific experiences.

To nutshell it, an Indica dominant CBD strain will likely be beneficial before bed for many. The amount however is difficult to ascertain because per 10mL of substance, the maximum allowance of THC is 3.3% In Canada with the CBD coming in at whatever you can pack into it for the difference. CBD is non psychoactive so many people take it in the day time as well. You then also have to factor in the Terpenes and how their entourage effect comes into play. Terpenes are being explored more now as we realize their promises. To the cannabis plant, they act as an essential oil protecting it from fungus and bacterial infections, which may play a role in humans who smoke/vaporize/ingest it to decrease inflammation.

I'm getting ready to start a thread about my recent success with CBD oil.
I'm an epileptic, got a closed head injury from a car accident, take 400 mils of Phenytoin and 1500 of Keppra daily, have started to use CBD oil and have cut back from 2000 of the Keppra.
This is with my neurologist informed, I have help on standby most of the time and the hospital is a few blocks away.

We a have a Dr in London we send the majority of our epileptics to and he is amazing with them. Glad you're having success, seizures are a bitch and so are the majority of meds for it.

Can't speak for the US but in Canada the only legal way to acquire CBD oil is through a Licensed Producer via doctor prescription.
They can work for aiding with pain relief, I have numerous success stories on my roster for cannabis patients but I also have people who wasted their time or had horrific experiences.

To nutshell it, an Indica dominant CBD strain will likely be beneficial before bed for many. The amount however is difficult to ascertain because per 10mL of substance, the maximum allowance of THC is 3.3% In Canada with the CBD coming in at whatever you can pack into it for the difference. CBD is non psychoactive so many people take it in the day time as well. You then also have to factor in the Terpenes and how their entourage effect comes into play. Terpenes are being explored more now as we realize their promises. To the cannabis plant, they act as an essential oil protecting it from fungus and bacterial infections, which may play a role in humans who smoke/vaporize/ingest it to decrease inflammation.
you can get cbd legally in the form of hemp oil. Just ordered some recently.

its legit

I'm an epileptic, got a closed head injury from a car accident, take 400 mils of Phenytoin and 1500 of Keppra daily, have started to use CBD oil and have cut back from 2000 of the Keppra.
This is with my neurologist informed, I have help on standby most of the time and the hospital is a few blocks away.
u should look into lions mane mushroom

noshit..

...It is CBD oil made from hemp..

which Is legal.

I dont find it as good as the actual thing, as it misses the entourage effect. But it does work for many so if they have success im happy for them.

I'm very curious to see how well this works as I am on Keppra as well for epilepsy.

I dont find it as good as the actual thing, as it misses the entourage effect. But it does work for many so if they have success im happy for them.
I see, yeah I've definitely heard It's not the same. Although I didn't think much of It. Generally you figure CBD is CBD.

i haven't heard of the entourage effect though, I'll look into it. Generally a medicine will be more effective with It's accompanying alkaloids rather than an isolated compound.

I know you can get cbd @ dispensaries In vancouver still. Wondering If this is the right stuff?

wish I was / knew a chemist and could just make It myself for pennies.

Out of curiosity, if you've tried them both..what do you think the difference In effects are between the two?

I see, yeah I've definitely heard It's not the same. Although I didn't think much of It. Generally you figure CBD is CBD.

i haven't heard of the entourage effect though, I'll look into it. Generally a medicine will be more effective with It's accompanying alkaloids rather than an isolated compound.

I know you can get cbd @ dispensaries In vancouver still. Wondering If this is the right stuff?

wish I was / knew a chemist and could just make It myself for pennies.

Out of curiosity, if you've tried them both..what do you think the difference In effects are between the two?

I myself havent tried both so i cant compare in that regard. But many of our patients require the entourage effect. Some our children patients use the charlottes web which is hemp based and works well for them our drs have to special authorize it because it comes from another country.

Vancouver dispensaries....if they are an honest one they will have legit stuff and do testing to know the thc cbd and turpenes bit many wont. For a lot of it it is just a place to score bombass weed rather than treat MS lets say.

I use cbd tinctures that aren't from hemp. The ones that have a tiny bit of thc in them help me better with physical pain.

We a have a Dr in London we send the majority of our epileptics to and he is amazing with them.

Wait --- in the previous post you said "in Canada" are we talking about London, Ontario, ... home of UWO the number 1 party school in Canada?

London ontario yes.

logo_landing.png

smoke weed
get high

Lol you definitely don't want cbd made from industrial hemp. If you google "cbd oil Reddit" they do a bunch of research on different brands and discounts.

Apparently a brand called bluebird is supposed to be really good

im going to try the hemp oil gummies i doubt it will help

Back