"Cause when you're afraid of a smack"....

Watch some of the videos of his shit talk prior to the Floyd Mayweather fight... that shit is gold. Good laughs for sure. Conor believed the shit he was spewing which makes it even more fun.
Floyd said it best when he said "your fans can't fight for you"

Conor realised what he got himself into

Gotta say though he's like the Eminem of MMA when it comes to trash talking, unfortunately you have to back up everything you say in the octagon, and it's a winner takes all type of situation.
Never ever looked like landing a Killshot.
The real McNuggets can't stand up.

if you are going to compare a prize fighter talking shit to promote a fight to a girl sucking a dick on film......there is no way im debating shit with you.
yes im comparing someone that got embarrased but makes Money with another human that get embarrased and gets Money, in that case Mcgregor.
But i can understand why you dont want to debate with me and i Respekt that.

well he can not only destroy with words, but he can destroy you in fashion with rhymes... I think that makes him a good trush talker.

LOL.
Based on Eminem dissing of Machine gun kelly or what ever that guys name is I would say he is pretty good at dishing out the verbal hurt.
Its also viewed a shit ton of times on different platforms.

you're obviously a decent person. I never talk trash to guys like you. But I gotta talk smack to guys like SoSoSmart that tell me to kill myself out of nowhere. I absolutely get where you are coming from. I just think it doesnt apply as much in professional prize fighting. No hard feelings at all towards you. You are obviously coming from a good place.
You should. You worship another man. No self respect. No dignity. Why are you alive? Fucking /wrists

if you are going to compare a prize fighter talking shit to promote a fight to a girl sucking a dick on film......there is no way im debating shit with you.
Because he perfectly equated your crush. You have no ground to stand on. You're a fucking pussy. Just like your pussy boy got exposed to being the pussy he actually is. Talked 100 million dollars worth of shit(which he's never made in his life) and got beat down by a guy from a 3rd world country. Nuthugger

LOL.
Based on Eminem dissing of Machine gun kelly or what ever that guys name is I would say he is pretty good at dishing out the verbal hurt.
Its also viewed a shit ton of times on different platforms.

Yeah. Not to mention destroying everyone else that has ever dared to say his name in a diss track, lol.

There's like a 15 minute video of pretty much all the biggest names in rap over the last 20 years saying how Eminem is the one guy they would never call out on a diss track for fear of getting completely embarrassed.

No idea why that guy would even make that comment unless he's just trying to be different and claim that arguably the greatest lyricist of our time who other great lyricists are literally afraid to engage in a trash talking battle of wits isn't widely regarded as a great trash talker.

Back