Cauliflower Ear Question.

It's funny I got cauliflower ear literally after my first month of training..immediately went in and drained it because my wife was pissed.

I remember when I started about a year and half ago my ears were super sore and my fingers and especially my ribs. Now only my neck hurts but nothing else. Ears are fine.

Wonder what changed. No idea.
maybe your getting guillotined too much? work the hands, disrupt the grip :)

you can have the blood drained and the clot removed then they won't develop.

His name is Shaun "The Bully" Asher. Pretty sure he has a fighter profile on Sherdog......I can connect you if you'd like, so you can call him a retard to his face but I doubt you could to his face.
1432284619Asher.jpg
Confirmed retard

His name is Shaun "The Bully" Asher. Pretty sure he has a fighter profile on Sherdog......I can connect you if you'd like, so you can call him a retard to his face but I doubt you could to his face.
1432284619Asher.jpg
they might actually be beneficial to a fighters image; because people associate them with being a fighter.

1432284619Asher.jpg

You are so tough. Name drop = Tough Guy

Just means that guy could probably kick your butt. But Dang, some of those guys have funky looking ears.

you can have the blood drained and the clot removed then they won't develop.

Only if you stop training and let them heal. If you go grapple afterwards it is just gong to blow up again.

Only if you stop training and let them heal. If you go grapple afterwards it is just gong to blow up again.
true, if it happened in a training camp there's not much you could do.

The protection will stop it 100 percent but beyond that it's a bit random imo. Some guys just don't get it while others get the first year or two of wrestling/ grappling

Take a leather belt and “see-saw” your ears up and be a poser

1432284619Asher.jpg

Just because he can kick the average guy's ass doesn't mean he isn't a retard for wanting deformed ears.

I think genetics plays large role. Look at Fedor or Barnnet prolific grapplers and never got it. They got virgin ears in their 40s. Second wearing head gear always unless pro matches where not allowed - instead when you're young you think you're invincible and don't wear it - some really adolescent minded ppl may even consider it a badge of honor.

1432284619Asher.jpg
He looks retarded and has retarded tattoos. And retarded ears.

maybe your getting guillotined too much? work the hands, disrupt the grip :)

...... yes. That's exactly it actually.

Guilotines. D'arcs. Anacondas. Peruvian neck ties. You name it my necks in it. Everyone in my gym really love my neck.

1432284619Asher.jpg
So he was a bully in childhood?
Be proud eh

You are so tough. Name drop = Tough Guy

LOL, nah not me. It's funny, this was initially in response to a keyboard warrior who hurled an offensive term........and I'm a tough guy lol? Only on Sherdog.

Back