Caught a rerun of McGregor VS Aldo

JohnOates

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Oh no another Connor thread... I hear you say

But I'm gonna make one anyway.

I was flicking through the channels and caught a rerun of McGregor vs Aldo and damn I miss the hungry entertainer McGregor used to be. That entrance alone and seeing his movement was enough to bring back some good memories.

I want that guy back...

I'm going to get some daft responses...

I may be interested in a response in the format of a picture. You know, like the funny BJ Penn picture showing his approval.

I was flicking through the channels and caught a rerun of McGregor vs Aldo and damn I miss the hungry entertainer McGregor used to be. That entrance alone and seeing his movement was enough to bring back some good memories.

I want that guy back...

I may be interested in a response in the format of a picture. You know, like the funny BJ Penn picture showing his approval.

Beg him to come back!
Beg him!
Beg him!
Beg him!

sLYJXBS.gif

I want that guy back...

hogannodxfe4w.gif

McGregor knows it was a fluke. He capitalized beautifully on that win.

And he knows to keep quiet and hide with his wife and child now.

Zen mode Conor was sick as fuck, he was literally kill or be killed. Conor with an excessive obsession with money is him just doing stupid things to stay relevant even though he's refusing to do what made him relevant: fighting

McGregor knows it was a fluke. He capitalized beautifully on that win.

And he knows to keep quiet and hide with his wife and child now.
I thought that to an extent. But after re-watching it and seeing the contrast between the way the two fighters handled themselves Connor deserved it.

Zen mode Conor was sick as fuck, he was literally kill or be killed. Conor with an excessive obsession with money is him just doing stupid things to stay relevant even though he's refusing to do what made him relevant: fighting
400% agreed

Conor just got scared of the Boogeyman.

He's literally ran in the opposite direction for about a year without even muttering his name...

MrSinister-1024x576.jpg

' Each and every Conor thread should end in this... "defend or vacate." '
- Tze

Back