Catholic Church Needs More Exorcists Due to Urgent Increase in Demonic Activity

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.newsweek.com/catholic-ch...s-due-urgent-increase-demonic-activity-790674

An Irish priest has put out an urgent call for backup to help with the growing demand for exorcisms in the country, according to reports.

“It’s only in recent years that the demand [for exorcisms] has risen exponentially,” Father Pat Collins said, adding that anyone who doesn’t see the need for more exorcists is “out of touch with reality.” Collins wrote an open letter to Irish bishops asking them to begin training more priests to deal with exorcisms, and he cited the International Association of Exorcists’ belief that demonic activity has increased substantially in recent years.

Each Catholic diocese in Ireland is required to have a trained exorcist who can identify whether a person is suffering from mental illness or has been possessed.

Collins has been speaking out about the activities of what he has called “the evil one” for years. He is widely considered Ireland’s most prominent exorcist, and he has also advocated for the church to take a more active role in demon hunting.

image-522919468_0.jpg

The number of Catholics in Europe is dropping as young people leave the church and become more secular.

“Adult millennials, defined by the Pew Research Center as people between the ages of 18 and 33, are leaving the Catholic Church rapidly. A 2013 study by the Barna Group, a Christian polling firm, revealed that 65 percent of Catholic-raised young adults say they are less religiously active today than they were at age 15,” a 2014 Pulitzer Center report revealed.

But exorcisms are still occasionally performed in majority-Catholic countries like Ireland and Italy. A 2016 documentary, Deliver Us, about modern-day exorcists, reveals how much the profession has changed over the years. For example, it shows a priest performing an exorcism via mobile phone. In the film, priests complain about being “bombarded by possessed people.”
This week I learned the millennials are now ruining demon-hunting and cheese rolling (cheese rolling unrelated to this article).

I ran into an article about this a while back after watching The Exorcist series and doing a search on it. Maybe @DataBreach can elaborate more on this. He has performed exorcisms before.

An Irish priest has put out an urgent call for backup to help with the growing demand for exorcisms in the country, according to reports.

This explains everything.

conor-mcgregor-fight-photo.jpg

Nice marketing ploy, pedophiles.

Horror movies are big right now and this is seemingly the perfect way to draw young adults in.

God used me to exercise demons out of two different individuals. I was praying and fasting both times.

Jesus said in the bible some demons come out only via prayer and fasting. That's why I'm weary of priests going from hometown buffet to someone's house and casually casting out demons.

I wouldn't be surprised if the priests weren't casting out demons but inserting larger more commanding demons to humble the ones causing the mischief.

I would be interested to see what comes of these demon possessed individuals years after they were delivered.

Some former altar boy gets delivered at age 20 only to become a mob enforcer 25 years later.

<36>

Last edited:
Anyone who believes in demons or demonic possession is mentally ill.

I need more elf-eared instagram whores with bangs due to an urgent increase in world anxiety. Anybody feel like giving me 10% of their take-home pay?

The pope can train up those "child refugee" Somali's fresh off the boat.

Anyone who believes in demons or demonic possession is mentally ill.
Lol. You dumb boy. The Bible says anyone with knowledge of God who denies him is given over to mental illness.

So your statement is quite ironic.

I’m not religious but this scene botherd me when I first saw it. Wasn’t the devil the most beautiful angel? He looks like a cheap Atlantic City hustler that doesn’t shower daily.

Back