Catherine is $2.99 on Xbox 360 and Xb1 right now

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
Have any of you ever played this game? I played the demo when it first came out and thought it was kind of interesting. I figured I'd scoop it up seeing as it's only 3 dollars.

Meh. I think the Sexy Brutale is a better investment.

That's a good price, get it.

Its a unique, story driven, very difficult, adult themed, stylistic puzzler. Well worth <$5. Also Atlus...

Yeah, it's good if you're into puzzle games. Story is pretty fun too.

Hard as fuck though. I almost tapped out a couple times. One of the more difficult games I've completed.

Yeah, it's good if you're into puzzle games. Story is pretty fun too.

Hard as fuck though. I almost tapped out a couple times. One of the more difficult games I've completed.

The game is pretty good. The story is the best part. The game itself is relatively easy, I think I only messed up once when I 1000/1000 it.

Threw this in for kicks today.

I guess my original play through trained me well. Getting gold trophies all over the place.

Still a fun puzzle game. Really dig the mechanics(can't imagine playing it on the 360 though, with it's shitty D-pad). I also love the 16-bit arcade version in the bar. Can't remember if I beat that or not. Totally forgot about the question/answer stuff at the end of each level. Cool shit.

Now I want to grab Persona 5...

Back