Catch wrestling will end up disparreaing for good soon

Thank you so much guys! I appreciate the responses

I noticed it says youre the president of FICW. So it must be true yall are easiest to reach since i wasnt even trying hard haha

Can I ask what the competition level at the national trials is like? I wrestled in college but no AA and am not a world beater

I noticed it says youre the president of FICW. So it must be true yall are easiest to reach since i wasnt even trying hard haha

Can I ask what the competition level at the national trials is like? I wrestled in college but no AA and am not a world beater
Yes, I am.
Although, I rarely visit F12, but very reachable on FB or via direct email (you can find in on our website, in my signature).
This year there would be several events in USA, besides the nationals and the worlds, so you might have a chance.
Level is quite good- we have lots of well known names from the grappling circles and MMA (Belator and UFC)

Last edited:

These guys are super easy to deal with. everyone communicates well. Sambo Stephen Koepfer is head of the US team. Easily reached on facebook. Last year the team was 100% or nearly 100% sponsored to the world tournament (Japan I think) and won team gold.

Sounds like ill have to get back on facebook. Hope to see you guys at the tournaments

Back