Cat Zingano Wants To 'Smash' Amanda Nunes Like Before

I want to smash Cat, but it seems nowadays it’s a very popular thing to say.

I hope she has a few fights before to tone her up for Amanda, and then doing the same she did before, hard task, but who knows?

Every time Cat speaks she's crying. That's asking fans to be too emotionally invested in a fighter who fights once a year.

I would imagine Nunes knocks her out in the first round easily. I'd watch it as a "retribution fight" but I wouldn't expect much of a fight and I'd expect Cat to retire after that.

nunes has improved a lot since then and cat hasn't so i hope that never happens

Have her fight Holly while Nunes fights Cyborg. That division needs some time to shake out because its awful

Ugly take, but the truth hurts. It's also worth noting that Cat got her ass handed to her the first five minutes and she only won because she has an iron chin, employed the Keith Hackney "let him punch me until he gets tired" strategy and Amanda ran out of steam from pulverizing her. If Amanda had ten minutes of tank vs five that fight would have been a TKO win for her.

Which sucks because Cat pulled some fucking beauts on her:

Cat%2BZingano%2BThrows%2BAmanda%2BNunes%2BUFC%2B178.gif
Ah, the old "if one fighter wasn't tough and well conditioned and didn't beat the shit out of the other fighter, they totally would have lost". A classic sherdog staple.

Cat toss Nunes around like a doll. Cat vs Cyborg at 145lbs in Dallas let's go.

I want to smash Cat, but it seems nowadays it’s a very popular thing to say.

I hope she has a few fights before to tone her up for Amanda, and then doing the same she did before, hard task, but who knows?

Personally I've moved on from Cat to that Rachel Ostovich girl or something like that.. That woman is a steak

I've had a crush on her forever. What can I say I dig crazy.

That said, see if she can do something else in the organization. She fights Amanda she's eating her meals from a straw. Leave the bleeding for dollars to the 20 year olds. She's never been elusive she starts slow and Amanda hits harder than anyone not named Cyborg.

I mean if she needs a place to sit, my face is available

I like Cat and I'm glad she won because she really needed it but that Nunes she beaten years ago no longer exists, she gotta come up with a serious game plan and weather a storm that is more powerful than the first one....

I like to see it again and see if cat can do it since nunes isn't any close to the same fighter she was at ufc 17_ what event it was

Zingano is the same fighter or may be worse than she was last time they fought. Nunes has improved a ton.

Nunes would violate her in ungodly ways. Would definitely be rooting for Cat though.

Back