Cat Zingano vs young fighter....again

If she cannot beat Anderson, She should hang it up.

If she cannot beat Anderson, She should hang it up.

Nooooo I wanna see her and Sara McMann keep trying.

Mark Hunt has shown you can have a career resurgence even in your 40s (well Randy and Hendo did...but they were on HGH and/or TRT pre-usada)

Nooooo I wanna see her and Sara McMann keep trying.

Mark Hunt has shown you can have a career resurgence even in your 40s (well Randy and Hendo did...but they were on HGH and/or TRT pre-usada)
Personally I want her to retire since she is fairly well spoken. She can definitely do some sort of announcing gig. Her interviews are pretty bad, she spoke about depression and a ton of head trauma. I think we hold fighters to an unfair standard. Most of us if we get an injury. We pretty much stop playing the sport that we trained in. We expect everyone to "stemcell" for our enjoyment.

Knee surgeries have stopped plenty of fighters

what you guys need to recognize is that Cat is not as strong as Holly is and therefore she will struggle against taller and bigger Megan, BADLY. Megan will light her up on feet. Cat will not be able to dole out damage with her knees - it simply will not work because of how tall Megan is. In the clinch, she will struggle as Megan will overpower her. She couldn't do that to Holly, but she will tool Cat, unfortunately, as I like Cat - she looks like a good person and she has my sympathy having gone through tough times, single mum and all that. Plus, I like her MILF looks.
This is Megan's fight to lose. She can do that as she is not very experienced, but she will tool Cat if all goes to her plans.

hoping Megan has improved that Meryl Streep-level takedown defense

Personally I want her to retire since she is fairly well spoken. She can definitely do some sort of announcing gig. Her interviews are pretty bad, she spoke about depression and a ton of head trauma. I think we hold fighters to an unfair standard. Most of us if we get an injury. We pretty much stop playing the sport that we trained in. We expect everyone to "stemcell" for our enjoyment.
She was cool on the Joe Rogan show

what you guys need to recognize is that Cat is not as strong as Holly is and therefore she will struggle against taller and bigger Megan, BADLY. Megan will light her up on feet. Cat will not be able to dole out damage with her knees - it simply will not work because of how tall Megan is. In the clinch, she will struggle as Megan will overpower her. She couldn't do that to Holly, but she will tool Cat, unfortunately, as I like Cat - she looks like a good person and she has my sympathy having gone through tough times, single mum and all that. Plus, I like her MILF looks.
This is Megan's fight to lose. She can do that as she is not very experienced, but she will tool Cat if all goes to her plans.

I think this post highlights what I was worried about.

It's also why I was worried about Alistair Overeem vs. Curtis Blaydes even though Overeem was the favorite and stylistically Alistair was a bad match up for Curtis.

People really sleep on new up and coming fighters because of one or two boring fights.

RIP pre-USADA Zingano

tumblr_nn3tvgiE7x1utulvvo1_400.gif

tumblr_ncmbo7mkLi1s7flx5o1_250.gif
Crazy to watch someone manhandle Nunes like this

You age pretty quickly in sports when you only compete once a year.

You may be right.
But I just think that Cat Zingano's extensive fighting experience will see her through to a victory.
Megan is a tall girl, powerful, good attributes and all that. But Cat has been thru some combat in her time, and she knows how to win and get through some tough situations in fights, (and in life too, for sure).

I'm on the Cat train, with every respect to Megan Anderson.

People keep overestimating Megan lmao.

I'm real into Cat Zingano

I real want to see her in Ultimate Surrender vs Sara Jay

Back