Cat Zingano vs young fighter....again

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Last time Cat fought a really young mid 20s prospect...she got ragdolled, like her opponent was in another league. She was literally crying after the fight. I thought "Man, I guess her time is up...the 135 lb womens' division has a new guard"

I thought the UFC would give her an easy journey woman opponent. But no...she is fighting another much younger fighter in her physical prime.

Poor Cat. They are using her as a gatekeeper.

It's like how Mirko Cro Cop kept getting booked against much younger rising stars and got brutal loss after loss.

Cat will beat that can to an absolute pulp.

luckily for her Megan has that 1994 takedown defense

It's a good fight, Anderson got ragdolled by Holm and Zingano has some pretty slick TD's. If she gets Anderson down its a wrap imo she's gonna beat the hell outta her, she will also be game on the feet.

It makes me sad that Cat hasn't performed more consistently. She seems like a nice girl, and she's been through some shit. Hoping she takes the W

Last time Cat fought a really young mid 20s prospect...she got ragdolled, like her opponent was in another league. She was literally crying after the fight. I thought "Man, I guess her time is up...the 135 lb womens' division has a new guard"

I thought the UFC would give her an easy journey woman opponent. But no...she is fighting another much younger fighter in her physical prime.

Poor Cat. They are using her as a gatekeeper.

It's like how Mirko Cro Cop kept getting booked against much younger rising stars and got brutal loss after loss.

Cat is going to destroy Anderson though.

Holly Holm looked like Khabib when she fought Anderson. Cat is on another planet in terms of grappling.

Cro Cop -

Junior Dos Santos
Brendan Schaub
Gabriel Gonzaga
Alistair Overeem (ok this was in Japan, not in the UFC)
Frank Mir (when he was 30 years old)
Cheick Kongo

Cheick Kongo at the time was a guy people thought would become a killer in the UFC. Gabriel Gonzaga was like 3-0 in the UFC...fans slept on him because he had one really boring fight. Brendan Schaub was actually taken seriously in 2010/2011. At that time, he hadn't suffered so many knock outs (just Roy Nelson at the TUF Finale).

I forgot about the Anthony Perosh and Mostapha Al Turk fights because Al Turk was UFC 99, I was just anticipating UFC 100...and the Anthony Perosh fight...wasn't that in Abu Dhabi Anderson Silva vs. Demian Maia and BJ Penn vs. Frankie Edgar? Such a stacked card.

I have no sympathy for someone who thinks she's a 10 when she's a 5 and takes years off at a time.

There is something about both these women that do it for me. H o t

What?

The UFC tried everything they could to get the Cro Cop train rolling but he was getting brutally slept by journeymen....

They literally gave him Mostapha al-Turk and Anthony Perosh in a span of three fights, lmao

And this is FAR from the complete Cro Cop UFC lowlight reel....

In the words of the man, the myth, the legend, Chael P. Sonnen:

Cro-cop was never that good. Just like Evander Holyfield was never that good

I have no sympathy for someone who thinks she's a 10 when she's a 5 and takes years off at a time.

to be fair, she had some serious brain problems (post Nunes) she was having treated, and since then has tried to be fairly active

she aint no 5, shes an ubermilf goddamit, and she looks like she would leave you semi dead on the bedroom floor, which im totally down with

What?

The UFC tried everything they could to get the Cro Cop train rolling but he was getting brutally slept by journeymen....

They literally gave him Mostapha al-Turk and Anthony Perosh in a span of three fights, lmao

And this is FAR from the complete Cro Cop UFC lowlight reel....

F*ck I forgot he got destroyed by Schaub, he is lucky he is in Rizin.

Just get "white knight" vibes from you. Plus im tryjng to get a yellow card cause it looks cool.lol

Okay I see what you are saying..just to clarify...I like watching her fight. I know she has been through a lot with her husband dying, but she has done well for herself. To me she is the anti-Ronda Rousey.

Even though I like her as a fighter...I'm under no delusion that she is some GOAT of women mma. That's where my OP was coming from.

RIP pre-USADA Zingano

tumblr_nn3tvgiE7x1utulvvo1_400.gif

tumblr_ncmbo7mkLi1s7flx5o1_250.gif

Cat has the right mix of looks and crazy.

Hope she can show some of her violent self again.

Back