Cat Zingano recounts her experience with Magana at UFC retreat

I can't stand so many people attacking Angela Magana

"Lol now fist or index finger is a moot point?
There's a big fucking difference between the two. And it's a finger"

I said that for argument's sake. It's obviously a fist. But regardless of whether it was a fist or index finger, it shows that Cyborg was the one making the aggressive motions.

So your lie doesn't even help your case.

Last edited:
The idea that your ugly is more offensive then you aren't as good at what you do as people say you are is stupid and your just making excuses. This is a professional sport and you don't put your hands on someone else unless they are paying you for it. End of story. No exceptions. Punish Cryborg and move on.
What? There is a massive difference between someone saying you're not good at something, and you're not the BEST at something, especially when YOURE WORKING IN THE SAME FIELD. It would not be talking shit if I said my colleague wasn't the best doctor in the hospital, and that in fact, I was.
Calling someone ugly can only be taken one way.
Lol only people crying in here are Koolidge and the rest of Magana's pets.

Youre legit, autistic. I didn't say i cant see them at all. I said it is UNCLEAR. Their exact hand positions are not visible at the moment the punch landed. You can not see what Cyborg is seeing from that angle

Yes, you did, you liar.

Can't see Magana, and you can't see Cyborg clearly, nor can you see how the punch gets set up.

And no, 'clearly' wasn't implied, because you actually used the word 'clearly' when discussing how well you can see Cyborg.

'Their exact hand positions...' They don't need to be. All of the details before and after the punch do not support the claim you're claiming. Cyborg had her fist in Magana's face right before she strikes her in the face. Your basis for saying that Cyborg 'reacted' to something Magana did was that she moved her head back. Reality: She moved her had back in order to the throw the punch.

Last edited:
Cyborg is a juiced up cheater who, in a moment of roid rage, beat the shit out of a woman 50 lbs smaller than she is. And you wonder why that pisses people off?
It doesn't seem too p*ss fighters off, the very people who get into the cage and fight for a living seem with very few exception to believe that Magana got exactly what she deserves.

Yes, you did, you lying buffoon.

And no, 'clearly' wasn't implied, because you actually used the words 'clearly' when discussing how well you can see Cyborg.

'Their exact hand positions...' They don't need to be. All of the details before and after the punch do not support the claim you're claiming. Cyborg had her fist in Magana's face right before she strikes her in the face. Your basis for saying that Cyborg 'reacted' to something Magana did was that she moved her head back. Reality: She moved her had back in order to the throw the punch.
I gotta go to the office now, buddeh. It's been real. Stay rustled.
<JonesLaugh>

More nonsense. I've never once said a positive thing about Magana. In fact, I called her repulsive. This is about Cyborg's despicable act of punching someone. Magana's character is irrelevant.

Last edited:
20120904022556_827Q5206.JPG

Still

Matt-Hughes-UFC-135-Pre_3370-460x270.jpg
Still...

Attachments

• KohAccordOfWood155web (1).jpg
    KohAccordOfWood155web (1).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1
MANGYNA looks as if she has a touch of downs and she photo shops her ass pics.

Heres hoping she disapears into abscurity for ever.

What? There is a massive difference between someone saying you're not good at something, and you're not the BEST at something, especially when YOURE WORKING IN THE SAME FIELD. It would not be talking shit if I said my colleague wasn't the best doctor in the hospital, and that in fact, I was.

I'm not a Magana pet. She sucks. Doesn't mean its open season to punch her.

I think you should test your theory. Pick two colleagues that won't report you to HR and call one ugly and tell the other one you're a better Doctor then they are and report the results. Bet you the inferior Dr. is more offended. Even money the ugly one laughs at you. Report back. Looking forward to the results.

How does having her beat up a woman who fights three weight classes below her at a company retreat make her look like a badass anymore than having her beat up women three weight classes below her in regular fights has?

You think casuals understand weight classes? They just see it as one woman beating up another woman.

70% of these casuals think Conor is going to knock out Mayweather.....dont give them to much mental credit.

No, you fuck off. Once a steroid junkie, always a steroid junkie. Cyborg to this day maintains she didn't knowingly take steroids. If she can't even be honest about her past failure, then I have no reason to believe she's doing the honest and legal thing today. USADA testing isn't infallible.

PROVE IT....show me a current test she has failed due to STEROIDS..........

Crickets...............................

PROVE IT....show me a current test she has failed due to STEROIDS..........

Crickets...............................

It's called not being a drooling retard. Try it sometime.

I can't show you a Brock Lesnar failed steroid test, but everyone with a working brain knows he's on it.

You're a simpleton. Magana is obstructed from view almost entirely. All you can see with any degree of clarity is Cyborg. There's no basis for saying it looks like Cyborg was reacting to something physical. Magana says 'I can say whatever I want' and Cyborg proceeds to punch her. If you're going to conclude that Cyborg reacted to something, it would be the statement Magana made, genius.

I thought the rule was "talk shit....get hit"..........

It's called not being a drooling retard. Try it sometime.

I can't show you a Brock Lesnar failed steroid test, but everyone with a working brain knows he's on it.

Blah blah....bu blah blah blah........watch suicide squad

I thought the rule was "talk shit....get hit"..........

That's a rule for the untermensch of society. If you have a sloped forehead, wear a loin cloth, and walk around with a giant club, you probably adhere to 'talk shit, get hit'. Higher evolved lifeforms understand that words do not warrant violence.

That's a rule for the untermensch of society. If you have a sloped forehead, wear a loin cloth, and walk around with a giant club, you probably adhere to 'talk shit, get hit'. Higher evolved lifeforms understand that words do not warrant violence.

Calvin Coolidge:

The term "racist" came about in terms of Coolidge when he started expressing the point of view that races should not mix. His exact wording was that "Nordic Races would deteriorate when mixed with other races."

He got a lot of flak even at that time for this way of thinking and many believe that this attitude led to some of the horrors of WW2, particularly Hitler's ` "Final Solution." He may not have been a racist, at least by today's standards, but his unrealistic way of thinking and his overly laid-back attitude cost him the favor of many.

Calvin Coolidge:

The term "racist" came about in terms of Coolidge when he started expressing the point of view that races should not mix. His exact wording was that "Nordic Races would deteriorate when mixed with other races."

He got a lot of flak even at that time for this way of thinking and many believe that this attitude led to some of the horrors of WW2, particularly Hitler's ` "Final Solution." He may not have been a racist, at least by today's standards, but his unrealistic way of thinking and his overly laid-back attitude cost him the favor of many.

Your version of Coolidge's history on race is completely ahistorical.

The quote you posted traces back to a dubious blog, which neither cites nor explains where exactly the information comes from. Coolidge is actually notable for speaking out against anti-black racism, supporting legislation to bring an end to lynching, and helping restore rights to Native Americans. Suffice it to say, you're completely full of shit and it was a terrible idea to try and engage me on a conversation about history.

An actual quote from the man, taken from a letter he sent to Charles Gardner: "Leaving out of consideration the manifest impropriety of the President intruding himself in a local contest for nomination, I was amazed to receive such a letter. During the war 500,000 colored men and boys were called up under the draft, not one of whom sought to evade it. They took their places wherever assigned in defense of the nation of which they are just as truly citizens as are any others. The suggestion of denying any measure of their full political rights to such a great group of our population as the colored people is one which, however it might be received in some other quarters, could not possibly be permitted by one who feels a responsibility for living up to the traditions and maintaining the principles of the Republican Party. Our Constitution guarantees equal rights to all our citizens, without discrimination on account of race or color. I have taken my oath to support that Constitution. It is the source of your rights and my rights. I propose to regard it, and administer it, as the source of the rights of all the people, whatever their belief or race."

What any of that has to do with Cyborg and her barbaric behavior, I have no idea.

Last edited:
Back