Cat Zingano recounts her experience with Magana at UFC retreat

You can keep repeating that over and over ad nauseam. What's clear is that you're a liar.

Between 0:02 and 0:04, you can partially see Magana has her arms to her side and Cyborg wagging her closed fist in front of Magana's face. Hmm. Now why would Cyborg be showing a closed fist unless she was planning to strike Magana all along? Cyborg strikes her right when she's at the tail end of saying 'I can talk about whoever the fuck I want'. Nothing there indicates that Cyborg was reacting to anything other than Magana's defiance.

The exchange was only heated because of the ultra-aggressive road raging Brazilian. Cyborg is the entire reason that they even had an exchange. She took the initiative to track Magana down and confront her about statements she made online. Do you ordinarily have this much trouble putting two and two together, or is it just something about this particularly scenario?

Magana took a little love tap from Cyborg. Big fucking deal. Are we talking about chess players here? Are we surprised that cage fighters would try to settle their problems with other cage fighters with a fight?

Cyborg is a juiced up cheater who, in a moment of roid rage, beat the shit out of a woman 50 lbs smaller than she is. And you wonder why that pisses people off?
giphy_zpsxl3frwc2.gif

Finally, somebody reasonable.

This whole scenario is so weird
I can't understand why people are defending Cyborg the way that they are

You can keep repeating that over and over ad nauseam. What's clear is that you're a liar.

Between 0:02 and 0:04, you can partially see Magana has her arms to her side and Cyborg wagging her closed fist in front of Magana's face. Hmm. Now why would Cyborg be showing a closed fist unless she was planning to strike Magana all along? Cyborg strikes her right when she's at the tail end of saying 'I can talk about whoever the fuck I want'. Nothing there indicates that Cyborg was reacting to anything other than Magana's defiance.

The exchange was only heated because of the ultra-aggressive road raging Brazilian. Cyborg is the entire reason that they even had an exchange. She took the initiative to track Magana down and confront her about statements she made online. Do you ordinarily have this much trouble putting two and two together, or is just something about this particularly scenario?

And you can keep posting the same shit video over and over and it won't get any clearer. Can't see Magana, and you can't see Cyborg clearly, nor can you see how the punch gets set up. All pertinent details if you're arguing that Cyborg intended to fight, or sucker punched her.
Lol and she didn't have a "closed fist wagging " in her face, doofus. She had her index finger pointed at her face. You can also only see Magana's right arm. Jesus Christ.
You clearly have been personally hurt by Cyborg, or a Brazilian at some point. I don't even care about Cyborg.

And you can keep posting the same shit video over and over and it won't get any clearer. Can't see Magana, and you can't see Cyborg clearly, nor can you see how the punch gets set up. All pertinent details if you're arguing that Cyborg intended to fight, or sucker punched her.
Lol and she didn't have a "closed fist wagging " in her face, doofus. She had her index finger pointed at her face. You can also only see Magana's right arm. Jesus Christ.
You clearly have been personally hurt by Cyborg, or a Brazilian at some point. I don't even care about Cyborg.

'Can't see Magana' You can see her during the points of the video I highlighted. If you still maintain that you can't see her whatsoever, then you're either blind, stupid, a chronic liar, or all of the above. 'You can also only see Magana's' <-- You couldn't see Magana, remember? Now you're admitting that you can see her, but only just the one arm. You're all over the place.

'can't see Cyborg' You can see Cyborg waving a closed fist in Magana's face before the assault.

'She had her index finger' No, dumb-ass, it's a fist. And you just finished saying you can't see Cyborg clearly. Yet somehow you're able to see an index finger? You're not a good bullshit artist at all.

giphy_zpsxl3frwc2.gif

Finally, somebody reasonable.
Reasonable? Come on, Calvin. I love you, but Cyborg did not beat the shit out of her. She isn't 50 pounds more than she is. That post was full of hyperbole.

I understand your viewpoint, Cyborg shouldnt have punched her. It was a low class move imo. But that is no reason to invoke those type of tactics.

This whole scenario is so weird
I can't understand why people are defending Cyborg the way that they are
I don't really care about Cyborg, but Sherdog loves their retarded arguments. What does Cyborg getting busted for roids in 2011 have anything to do with THIS incident?
I'll give my opinion on that when the thread topic is "PEDS IN WMMA"
This topic is about mouthy, trifling chicks getting slapped up

I don't really care about Cyborg, but Sherdog loves their retarded arguments. What does Cyborg getting busted for roids in 2011 have anything to do with THIS incident?
I'll give my opinion on that when the thread topic is "PEDS IN WMMA"
This topic is about mouthy, trifling chicks getting slapped up

No, the roids part is irrelevant. But the amount of hate that Cyborg gets, many of the same jokes Magnana probably makes - make it amusing to see the level of defense she gets for 'smacking a trifling bitch'. Ordinarily I don't agree when people call sherdog as a whole inconsistent for seemingly supporting one thing en masse, while vilifying something similar - there's lots of people on sherdog. But Cyborg, it feels, as recently as a few months ago with her last USADA incident was universally hated and you can't enter a thread without jokes about her penis... but Magna basically makes the same sherdog jokes, gets punched and people become defensive of Cyborg? Feels weird.

You can also only see Magana's right arm. Jesus Christ.

And that's another lie. At 0:03, if you actually pay attention and look closely (run it in slo-mo if you need to), Magana's left arm is visibly at her side.

'Can't see Magana' You can see her during the points of the video I highlighted. If you still maintain that you can't see her whatsoever, then you're either blind, stupid, a chronic liar, or all of the above. 'You can also only see Magana's' <-- You couldn't see Magana, remember?

'can't see Cyborg' You can see Cyborg waving a closed fist in Magana's face before the assault.

'She had her index finger' No, dumb-ass, it's a fist. And you just finished saying you can't see Cyborg clearly. Yet somehow you're able to see an index finger? You're not a good bullshit artist at all.
Holy shit, youre legit blind. Her finger is in her face. Watch it in slow motion, rimjob.

Are you this dumb? Really? Of course you can see that it is Cyborg and Magana in the video. What you do not see is where Magana's left hand is, or the moment before, and moment of the strike Cyborg landed. Important information!

Has there been a new video posted showing the exchange clearly yet? Because all this talk about Cyborg hitting her first like it's fact is weak. And it wouldn't be the first time that the police had something wrong. Lets see it.

Holy shit, youre legit blind. Her finger is in her face. Watch it in slow motion, rimjob.

Already did, dingus. It's a fist. Remember, you're the who said you couldn't see Cyborg clearly, and that you couldn't see Magana at all. Now you're calling me blind and insisting that it's an index finger and not a fist.

Edit: Fist or index finger is a moot point. Wagging your finger in someone's face is an aggressive move, dumb-ass. So your argument is still screwed even if you want to be dishonest about it being an index finger.

Are you this dumb? Really? Of course you can see that it is Cyborg and Magana in the video. What you do not see is where Magana's left hand is, or the moment before, and moment of the strike Cyborg landed. Important information!

Moron, you flat out said that you couldn't see her. There's a difference between 'Magana can't be seen' and 'it's hard to see Magana'.

'What you do not see...' You said that before. You're wrong. Her left arm is visibly at her side at the 0:03 point of the video.

Last edited:
Cyborg has all these fighters and people supporting her while trifling cunt has a few sherdoggers and a few other white knights on social media lol
Nobody white knights magana theres nothing positive about her (well maybe std) but even all the hardcore cyborg hates will just come out just to use this opportunity to hate on cyborg but have nothing good to say about magans because theres nothing good about her

No, the roids part is irrelevant. But the amount of hate that Cyborg gets, many of the same jokes Magnana probably makes - make it amusing to see the level of defense she gets for 'smacking a trifling bitch'. Ordinarily I don't agree when people call sherdog as a whole inconsistent for seemingly supporting one thing en masse, while vilifying something similar - there's lots of people on sherdog. But Cyborg, it feels, as recently as a few months ago with her last USADA incident was universally hated and you can't enter a thread without jokes about her penis... but Magna basically makes the same sherdog jokes, gets punched and people become defensive of Cyborg? Feels weird.
I'd say it's more against Magana and her actions than it is for Cyborg.
I don't have any hate for Cyborg, but I wouldn't say Im a fan either. Im not really defending her as much as Im going against mouthy, internet warriors like Magana.
I don't talk shit about any fighters and am not a fan of it happening on Sherdog either, but talking shit anonymously on a message board isn't the same as putting your name on that insult and then sharing it with the world. Magana made it real when she went on social media with it

Already did, dipshit. It's a fist. Remember, you're the who said you couldn't see Cyborg clearly, and that you couldn't see Magana at all. Now you're calling me blind and insisting that it's an index finger and not a fist.

Edit: Fist or index finger is a moot point. Wagging your finger in someone's face is an aggressive move, dumb-ass.

Moron, you flat out said that you couldn't see her. There's a difference between 'Magana can't be seen' and 'it's hard to see Magana'.

'What you do not see...' You said that before. You're wrong. Her left arm is visibly at her side at the 0:03 point of the video.
Lol now fist or index finger is a moot point?
There's a big fucking difference between the two. And it's a finger

Youre legit, autistic. I didn't say i cant see them at all. I said it is UNCLEAR. Their exact hand positions are not visible at the moment the punch landed. You can not see what Cyborg is seeing from that angle

I'd say it's more against Magana and her actions than it is for Cyborg.
I don't have any hate for Cyborg, but I wouldn't say Im a fan either. Im not really defending her as much as Im going against mouthy, internet warriors like Magana.
I don't talk shit about any fighters and am not a fan of it happening on Sherdog either, but talking shit anonymously on a message board isn't the same as putting your name on that insult and then sharing it with the world. Magana made it real when she went on social media with it

Fair enough lol
I wasn't referencing you specifically, it just feels strange and disingenuous with a lot of posters
again not you, just weird.

No, they don't.
There is talking shit, and then there is criticism, and selling fights. Cyborg saying JJ isn't the best fighter is not shit talking. That is her opinion. That wasn't a challenge.
Magana posting up memes to say that Cyborg is ugly is shit talking. Fighters rarely do anything remotely like that unless they are in the same weight class and want to fight, or they're selling fights.

The idea that your ugly is more offensive then you aren't as good at what you do as people say you are is stupid and your just making excuses. This is a professional sport and you don't put your hands on someone else unless they are paying you for it. End of story. No exceptions. Punish Cryborg and move on.

Back