Casuals- Watch out for Sobotta to make a statement

also why is peter rocking the jamaican flag?????
okay according to wiki:

"Sobotta next faced Nicolas Dalby on September 3, 2016 at UFC Fight Night 93.[22] Before the bout, he announced he would henceforth represent Jamaica in the UFC, rather than continue to choose between Poland and Germany and offend the other. He plans to visit his new nation for the first time in December.[23] He won the fight by unanimous decision.[24]"

Sobato has gotten better, I have no idea who his opponent is, yeah is saw the weigh so i know who he is, but i still dont know who he is.

If you can't go beating a random bum from Birmingham hang your gloves up.

okay according to wiki:

"Sobotta next faced Nicolas Dalby on September 3, 2016 at UFC Fight Night 93.[22] Before the bout, he announced he would henceforth represent Jamaica in the UFC, rather than continue to choose between Poland and Germany and offend the other. He plans to visit his new nation for the first time in December.[23] He won the fight by unanimous decision.[24]"
lmao soo he just picked a random country? is that allowed?

Sobato has gotten better, I have no idea who his opponent is, yeah is saw the weigh so i know who he is, but i still dont know who he is.

Leon Edwards is one of the most underrated WW in the UFC. Only recent loss is to Usman. If Sobotta won it would be by far the biggest win of his career.

rocky is one of the best strikers in the ww division, he's on a mean streak and has a underrated ground game.

Good bjj but pretty boring fight so far.

Im not imprezzed

rocky is one of the best strikers in the ww division, he's on a mean streak and has a underrated ground game.
interested to see how his career shakes out

same with Rudeboy Brown, another Jamaican WW

Randy is huuuge for the weight class, too

What a statement! He is for REAL!

Thanks TS

what statement is that lol to get the weirdest tko loss ever?

TS you've had a mare here mate

These fucking topics LOL

Two round 3 4:59 finishes on one card

That’s the fight game. Thankfully, I didn’t back your man on my 4 fold.

Edwards ground game looked good.

second fight of the card to finish with 1 second left in the third round.

Back