Casuals perspective on last PPV

IMO all fights should be openweight since they fight on the same card
#manletprivilege

This.

Fuck this segregation by gender and size. True equality doesn't give a shit about you being female or undersized. Everyone competes against everyone else and the one who wins it all is the one and only Ultimate Fighting Champion.

That's how it works in the vast majority of sports. You never hear a basketball player cry about being too short to make into the NBA and campaign for height classes in basketball.

I had grilled chicken with asaparagus and tomato’s for lunch today.

WMMA should have its own cards. Then it could fail miserably and finally disappear forever.

It is fucking horrible.

I think this is more of an example of a “dumbass” fan than a “casual” one. When I went to BWW to see Mac/Nate and Holm/Tate with a bunch of friends who are either casuals or not even fans they weren’t surprised (motherfuckers) that the card had both guys and gals

Your friend is a moron.

You are either lying to troll, or your friend is a mongoloid. Either way, it's not at all reflective of what most people would think. The posters and advertisements always make it clear that this is not the case.

He really did say that, he doesn’t know shit about mma besides what everyone knows about it like conor etc. I guess you could say he’s not even a casual. Though I was surprised he thought that, Guess it was just him then. Guess people really don’t want female headliners then

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back