Cary Kolat.

eternaldarkness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i'm not a wrestler. we don't really have wrestling in austrailia, but i have always been interested since getting into mma. i was just wondering why the olympic commission gave kolat such a raw deal?

Its all in the Flo documentary but I think it all came down to who he wrestled, who paid who, and who were the powers that be. Btw Cary fought MMA once. He debuted against a guy with a ton more MMA experience.

Its all in the Flo documentary but I think it all came down to who he wrestled, who paid who, and who were the powers that be. Btw Cary fought MMA once. He debuted against a guy with a ton more MMA experience.
typical politics. and he did have a rather intense style. cheers for the response. i will have to check Flo out some time.

Fellow Aussie here. Do not know the back story but I enjoy his YouTube series and how short and accessible his videos are. I have squeezed a few into my arsenal but he makes it look smooth. I struggle to stay so light on my feet as he does with penetration shot etc. However as you say, we don't have wrestling as a major sport here so it is not a hardwired skill from youth onward

yeah i have his series bought for life i just wish hed update it all his vids are from 2015 on the site

Back