Carrie Fisher's autopsy reveals 'cocktail of drugs'

That's my point... she lost something like 50Lbs for the role and she still looked terrible. I don't have any weird issues where women have to be 10/10 to be on camera, but it was a sad sight to see Princess Leia looking like a dying pumpkin on screen.

I agree with your sentiment I do feel the same, uhm you should see Rogue One its good I dont want to gice spoilers

Cornell as well. Big Pharm dealing like a motherfucker.

Hollywood is a nest of degeneracy opulence excess perversion and hedonism

Unsurprising stuff

Yeah you definitely won't find people from Wall Street and other high level corporate executives engaging in degeneracy, opulence, excess, perversion and hedonism. It's only Hollywood rich who act like animals with their sick amounts of wealth.

I don't recall... so the color of a lightsaber is no longer dictated by the color of the crystal?

Yup they say it is red because it bleeds from the Siths hate.

A Sith in the old cannon uses synthetic crystals and synthetic crystals are red.

But with the Disney revision it states that a Sith has to steal a Crystal from Jedi's light Saber he just killed and he deconstruct the crystal and channel the darkside thru the crystal until it bleeds red.

Yup they say it is red because it bleeds from the Siths hate.

A Sith in the old cannon uses synthetic crystals and synthetic crystals are red.

But with the Disney revision it states that a Sith has to steal a Crystal from Jedi's light Saber he just killed and he deconstruct the crystal and channel the darkside thru the crystal until it bleeds red.

You know... that's actually kind of a cool explanation to be honest. haha Lots of people used to think something similar to this anyways, so why not?

You know... that's actually kind of a cool explanation to be honest. haha Lots of people used to think something similar to this anyways, so why not?

Yeah I think its fine but now this means that all Sith should have Red Sabers.

We all have our demons and deal with them as best we can....she did her best, and will be missed. RIP

I personally don't care. Toxicology results usually break in the news for celebrity deaths, this isn't anything new.

I just think it's her business or her family's. But I've always found paparazzi style investigations and people's interest in (and claimed rights to) the minutiae of celebrity lives to be somewhat puzzling and a little offensive.

Why is it almost anyone tied to Disney ends up in this mess. Almost every major performer ends up in rehab with an addiction. I worry about Emma Watson now that she did Beauty and the breast is the clock running on her trip to rehab. Inquiring minds want to know.

Why is it almost anyone tied to Disney ends up in this mess. Almost every major performer ends up in rehab with an addiction.
Clickbait sites tell me it's statistically proven that there's a correlation between Disney women and drugs/going batshit. The main qualifier though is that they have to be young starting out with Disney. Emma Watson and Scarlett Johansen are probably immune to it at their age.

what a loser she was. she accused trump of being on drugs in 2016 then dies of a drug overdose. classic projection.

Or someone with enough experience to recognize it?

Back