Carrie Fisher's autopsy reveals 'cocktail of drugs'

medical report said sleep apnea contributed to her death, wonder how

Opiates can cause respiratory depression by themselves. When used in individuals with sleep apnea, the risk for harmful respiratory events increases. Untreated sleep apnea itself also raises the risk of sudden cardiac death.

Opiates can cause respiratory depression by themselves. When used in individuals with sleep apnea, the risk for harmful respiratory events increases. Untreated sleep apnea itself also raises the risk of sudden cardiac death.

ah, got it, thanks

You some sort of doctor

Respect I hope that's how I go out. Fucking high on coke, pills, and heroin in a room full of hookers.
60 might be a bit young. But plenty of people died before that.
But if you raised your kids well made your money why not go out like this?

SJW's on Facebook are crying about this because "it never should've come out!"

These guys are ready to lie at the drop of a hat. They are also crying that Gal Gadot only got $300k for Wonder Woman.

Comparing Ben Affleck’s debut film to Gadot’s, she made just 1.1% of his salary.

*grabbed*

3zIp2Eu.png

60 years old and taking rolls on top of a speedball and finally chasing it with alcohol. Even EDC kids ain't going that hard.

Cocaine, Ecstasy, Alcohol and Opiates all at once.

I have to chuckle at people saying the SW movies needed her more than she needed SW... like cmon now. She was iconic an all but lets be real.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-carrie-fisher-autopsy-report-20170619-story.html

Also you have to sign a contract with Disney saying you're not a coke fiend. Not that it matters if you die though.

Jesus, on a flight as well. I can't imagine it is fun getting that high on a flight. Would freak me out.

Jesus, on a flight as well.

That's extra bonus points, doing all that shit on a plane.

Mile High club. Thinking about it, no other celeb has gone out full blast like this. Never really cared about her before but she gets kudos.

That's extra bonus points, doing all that shit on a plane.

Mile High club.

I mean, your meant to stuff all your drugs in your ass before a flight, not down your hatch.

what a loser she was. she accused trump of being on drugs in 2016 then dies of a drug overdose. classic projection.

A lot of people ITT be jealous that a 60 year old Carrie Fischer's Tuesday is more hardcore than their craziest weekend.

Bunch of sheltered pussies.

Unfortunate, but I'm not surprised. This doesn't chance anything for me. She was hilarious and seemed like a good soul. Rip

The downside is that this cost me performances.

The upside is that it took out the worst actor among the original cast. By far. Even Mark Hammyll is well beyond her.

why? if anything, Carrie seems more badass to me now.
For the same reason people don't want everyone to know that Martin Luther King Jr. was a philanderer.

We like to pretend. Some of us more than others.

RIP actress I have never seen in any movie. (I tried watching Star Wars and I was like ''probably if I was 7 I'd have enjoyed this crap'' <Fedor23> )

Just goes to show how horribly this is being handled by Disney. I really try not to be a super critical person of movies or anything, but holy hell what the fuck are they doing? How did they think it was a good idea to basically remake Episode 4 but with new actors? How did they think with what was portrayed with Luke and Leia, with them unable to do jack shit until they were trained, and then somehow Ridley is capable of Jedi Master feats?

l can go on and on but they really killed me when they decided to ignore the EU (expanded universe, not European Union haha) and come up with this terrible plot. I was so hoping for these new movies to be a portrayal of the Vong wars.

The new cannon about why Jedi lightsabers are red is kinda bad too.

Back