Carrie Fisher's autopsy reveals 'cocktail of drugs'

uppercutbus

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
60 years old and taking rolls on top of a speedball and finally chasing it with alcohol. Even EDC kids ain't going that hard.

Cocaine, Ecstasy, Alcohol and Opiates all at once.

I have to chuckle at people saying the SW movies needed her more than she needed SW... like cmon now. She was iconic an all but lets be real.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-carrie-fisher-autopsy-report-20170619-story.html

A Los Angeles County coroner’s report released on Monday revealed a mixture of drugs that were in actress Carrie Fisher’s system when she went into cardiac arrest on an L.A.-bound flight and later died.

Fisher’s toxicology review found evidence of cocaine, MDMA (better known as ecstasy), alcohol and opiates when she was rushed to Ronald Reagan UCLA Hospital on Dec. 23, a toxicology report showed.

Also you have to sign a contract with Disney saying you're not a coke fiend. Not that it matters if you die though.

SJW's on Facebook are crying about this because "it never should've come out!"

Anything # of things could have brought on the heart attack I imagine, but cocaine is known to sometimes cause heart attacks in younger people. I believe it can sometimes cause a blood clot leading to a cardiac event.

Drugs are for losers, yet TV, movies and music make it like its cool.

I wonder how she acquired this stuff, thats some crazy drug binging she was doing.

Cocaine, Ecstasy, Alcohol and Opiates all at once.

When-She-Like-You-Aint-Sht.gif

Hollywood is a nest of degeneracy opulence excess perversion and hedonism

Unsurprising stuff

I don't get why people are so upset. She was an old lady having fun.

It sucks that she died, but with parents like hers and during that time when she grew up, is there any doubt that she would have turned to a life of drugs?

Anyways, I'm a fan, but she looked fucking horrible in The Force Awakens and it's probably better that we don't see her again on the screen. She didn't have any energy or anything in that movie and it was a sad sight to see.

It sucks that she died, but with parents like hers and during that time when she grew up, is there any doubt that she would have turned to a life of drugs?

Anyways, I'm a fan, but she looked fucking horrible in The Force Awakens and it's probably better that we don't see her again on the screen. She didn't have any energy or anything in that movie and it was a sad sight to see.
She's in the upcoming sequel.

Also, didn't she have serious cocaine nail in like Empire Strikes Back?

She's in the upcoming sequel.

Also, didn't she have serious cocaine nail in like Empire Strikes Back?

I didn't know she was going to have any screen time. Force Awakens was a pretty shitty movie in my opinion (huge Star Wars nerd) and I haven't really payed any attention to the movies ever sense... still haven't even seen Rogue One.

That's disappointing. I thought she had been through rehab and had done it right.

I liked her portrayal in FA. She's been at war with the Empire for decades, her son turned into everything she hated about her father, and she's been separated from her brother and husband for how long? Life sucked her dry, she lost her youthful spunk and attitude, but replaced it with wisdom and understanding and kept fighting.

I didn't know she was going to have any screen time. Force Awakens was a pretty shitty movie in my opinion (huge Star Wars nerd) and I haven't really payed any attention to the movies ever sense... still haven't even seen Rogue One.
I like Rogue One though am disgruntled at using the Rogue name but not having almost any real space battles.

I WANT MY GODDAMN ROGUE SQUADRON MOVIE

I liked her portrayal in FA. She's been at war with the Empire for decades, her son turned into everything she hated about her father, and she's been separated from her brother and husband for how long? Life sucked her dry, she lost her youthful spunk and attitude, but replaced it with wisdom and understanding and kept fighting.

That's a fair assessment, but in my mind she looked half fucking dead. It wasn't good to see her looking that old, that out of shape, or that dull and boring.

That's a fair assessment, but in my mind she looked half fucking dead. It wasn't good to see her looking that old, that out of shape, or that dull and boring.
Out of shape? Surely you jest! Haven't you seen Carrie the Hutt pics before?

Carrie_Fisher2flv.png

I like Rogue One though am disgruntled at using the Rogue name but not having almost any real space battles.

I WANT MY GODDAMN ROGUE SQUADRON MOVIE

Just goes to show how horribly this is being handled by Disney. I really try not to be a super critical person of movies or anything, but holy hell what the fuck are they doing? How did they think it was a good idea to basically remake Episode 4 but with new actors? How did they think with what was portrayed with Luke and Leia, with them unable to do jack shit until they were trained, and then somehow Ridley is capable of Jedi Master feats?

l can go on and on but they really killed me when they decided to ignore the EU (expanded universe, not European Union haha) and come up with this terrible plot. I was so hoping for these new movies to be a portrayal of the Vong wars.

Out of shape? Surely you jest! Haven't you seen Carrie the Hutt pics before?

Carrie_Fisher2flv.png

That's my point... she lost something like 50Lbs for the role and she still looked terrible. I don't have any weird issues where women have to be 10/10 to be on camera, but it was a sad sight to see Princess Leia looking like a dying pumpkin on screen.

l can go on and on but they really killed me when they decided to ignore the EU (expanded universe, not European Union haha) and come up with this terrible plot. I was so hoping for these new movies to be a portrayal of the Vong wars.
I wanted to see Wedge, Corran, Wes, and Tycho take Coruscant and then see Wedge and Janson start up Wraith squadron... but NNNNOOOO, they had to ignore all that.

Assholes.

Back