Carlson Gracie Sr : The Simple Warrior

allthingsBJJ

White Belt
Reaction score
allthingsBJJ.com teamed up again with our good friends at MoyaBrand to present our tribute to one of the most influential Grandmasters of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in current history.

Carlson Gracie Sr., one of the biggest names in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu history, is to this day considered by many as one of the best instructors and most influential representatives of the sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd3vHYs7OaM

Produced by:
www.allthingsbjj.com
www.vimeo.com/allthingsbjj
www.youtube.com/user/allthingsbjj
www.facebook.com/allthingsBJJ
www.twitter.com/allthingsBJJ

Brought to you by:
www.moyabrand.com

Thanks for the excellent video. Anyone who ever gets the chance to be trained by one of the Gracies should feel privilaged to do so,it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to get the best bjj training in the world.

Awesome video. Yesterday february 1st was the anniversary (7 year) of his passing. We will be missed and always remembered. WAR CARLSON GRACIE JIU JITSU!

TTT, Rudy just got his BB. Always competing, awesome dude.

His son , Carlson Gracie Jr came to my school for a seminar few months back. The knowledge the man has is insane.

Part two of Carlson Gracie Sr. tribute will be online this Friday, make sure you check it out.

Great video, I like to smash people, my instructor is a BB under Marcus Soares who was Carlson's top student for many years. I wish I could have met Carlson.

Senior gave me my blue belt a few months before he died. We all miss him very much.

Nice, my girlfriend trains under Marcelo Alonso and just tonight came home with her Gi patch........ She had the choice of an old one (with Carlson Gracie) on the bottom or the new one without the name.

Glad she chose the old school one since they won't be available anymore.

You can buy ‘em off Budovideos now. Junior made buddies with the Budo guy. They are also gonna sell t-shirts. Here’s [URL="http://www.budovideos.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=33701&cat=&page=1”]a link to them on budovideos.[/URL]

Oh yeah, i just meant available at her school. Marcelo will no longer be rep'n from what i hear, all his new patches will not say Carlson Gracie on the bottom.

Here is a pic of the large old back patch with the smaller patch placed in the middle to show the difference.

photo-143_zps04a32635.jpg

Im stoked she got one with the Carlson Gracie name on it.

Back