Carlos Condit vs. Platinum Mike??

Perry is a horrible fight for condit. If he is at all rusty then he needs a tune up against someone outside the top 3 in the division.

This fight hapoens now then by the end of the 2nd NBK finds himself waking up to the smell of salts with a flashlight checking the orientation of his eyeballs.

What? How the hell is Perry a horrible fight for Condit? Will Perry take condit down and gnp? No. Will Perry grapple and go for submissions? No.

Perry will come out swinging which is exactly what condit wants. Condit would eat Perry in the third round. Some of you Perry fans are delusional! lol at horrible fight for Condit

I like condit but the GOAT would simply mop the floor with him. Let's be honest, condit doesn't have ko power, he's slow and that chin is most likely gone. I think platinum ko's him in 2 (muay thai flying knee).

I like condit but the GOAT would simply mop the floor with him. Let's be honest, condit doesn't have ko power, he's slow and that chin is most likely gone. I think platinum ko's him in 2 (muay thai flying knee).

I mean Perry maybe has 2 rounds to get it done cause if not, Condit would absolutely own him rounds 3 through 5

I kind of like Perry, but he's so overrated on this forum. Condit is no Jouben lol. Perry isn't ready for Condit, even if he's coming off of a loss and a long layoff. Give me Condit vs Cowboy, RDA, Wonderboy, Masvidal. Give Perry someone like Saffedeine.

An aging vet that has been in too many wars with one foot out the door against a ferocious KO artist.

Well they fucking should be, if he wins he's right there in title contention.

Perry sycophant here: Yeah, I want that fight. Condit will bang and seeing how he got rocked as fuck against pillowfists Maia (by his own admission), there's no way he survives against Perry.

Would be a good showcase fight for Platinum and probably be enough for the UFC to justify giving him a title shot.

I'm game.

Perry either gets a solid name on his record, or he gets beat o a pulp.

I want Mike perry to lose as much as the next guy, but the only fight I wanna see is masvidal vs condit. And now you do too...

It's a good fight but if anything not a good fight for Condit at all business wise. Perry is a high risk low reward fight for him right now. Perry is a very hungry guy, big big power and can take many shots while Condit is at the end of his career. The chances of an upset are absolutely there and Perry is officially not ranked in the top 15, Condit wouldn't gain anything. I'd like to see him rematch Nick Diaz, they're both at the same stage in their career and I feel Condit would want do it differently this time.

Condit wants to preserve his brain. Platinum would give him brain damage.

Absolutely yes! it's a perfect fight that makes plenty of sense right now. Condit is a bit removed from the title picture and is coming off a long layoff. Mike is a surging contender just outside the top 10, condit is probably is the very low top 10 right now. I say it's a good introduction to the top 10 for Mike, and it's a good winnable bounce back fight for condit.

oh, and it would probably be violent and exciting as fuck.

Condit would probably be able to pull of some sort of combination of Jouban/Perry and his performance against Diaz, I guess.

If they made this fight and he tried to be the NBK though, he'd get blasted into retirement.

Only condit could manage to make a perry fight boring with his pitter patter punches and spamming of leg kicks, he doesn't deserve to stand against platinum. Let him win a fight or two before it should even be considered giving him someone of perrys standard.

Only condit could manage to make a perry fight boring with his pitter patter punches and spamming of leg kicks, he doesn't deserve to stand against platinum. Let him win a fight or two before it should even be considered giving him someone of perrys standard.

Haven’t watched much of condits career huh?

Condit would totally outclass Perry and Perry doesn't come close to deserving a guy like Condit but hell it would be fun and Perry's got that great power.He'd get smoked though most likely,probably pretty easily the guy eats a lot of shots and obviously Perry would be fucked if it stayed on the ground a bit.

28 finishes in 30 wins...sit down kid.

Back