Carlos Condit opens nitro coffee company

So I guess its confirmed then.....Condit never coming back

Disappointed that Where's Arona isn't his business partner.

Arona would never waste his time being tied down to a buisness.

Aronasurf-2.jpg

I have a close family friend whos a multi millionaire owned 2 restaurants in san francisco told me the failure rate is listed at 50% but realistically is more like 90%. Hope youre not thinking about starting one. ... it will fail

I always thought this was common knowledge but then again millennials are convinced they can just wake up one day and decide to do anything they want and it'll succeed just because. You couldn't pay me to get into the restaurant business, it requires probably more 24/7 work than any other just to stay afloat let alone make a profit.

Did you watch the video where they said they have no plans of opening a restaurant? It's a coffee company, not a restaurant.

They're still operating out of at least one building and selling drinks. Close enough.

It's not that I'm rooting for this to fail. I actually liked Condit. But there are already a million coffee businesses out there already. He might as well have opened a tat parlor. And I'm not sure how much that other dude's wife will even contribute, she seemed like a total ditz. The only role I could see her in is maybe eye candy to reel in the customers. Not sure why he just didn't stick with the cadaver lab thing, that seems a lot more steady and lucrative.

So I guess its confirmed then.....Condit never coming back
In all honesty why would he if he can make money doing things that involve getting brain damage for what amounts to shit pay.

Holy fuck that female reporter is built like a tank.

That's what I was gonna comment on no girly gunz for her she's fully armed! I hope Carlos Coffee venture takes off he's a good dude I've had opportunity to meet him at a expo and talked real talk with the man.

In before this fails miserably

Kind of feel bad for fighters who put their brains on the line fighting then end up draining their hard fought cash into a fucking thing like this, which I pretty much guarantee will end up failing. Within 2 to 3 years he will have lost every dime he put into this.

That's if this even lasts that long. I say this folds in under a year and I'm being totally honest

Last edited:
Really want to see that reporter and Tisha Torres girl on girl.

Is that offensive?

Back