Carlos Condit not retiring, plans return this year

I’m just thinking of his health, he is terribly old in age and fight years. He already was peaking during his WEC time, it’s been many years since that. He’s shown signs of burn out and wear. He’s never been submitted until recently then it happens twice in near succession. He’s losing to mid tier guys. Those are bad signs. MMA fans have developed a bad knack for cheering on fighters in their 35-40s
I understand.

I think if he returns, and gets knocked out - he needs to hang it up immediately.

It's sad. He's only 34. But he does have 40+ fights under his belt.

UFC should throw someone beatable at him. Like someone above has mentioned. He's been fighting pretty tough welterweights.
Give Condit the CM Punk kid gloves via giving him Mickey Gall.

^when will Lawler be back from his knee injury?

I still want to see that much cancelled Matt Brown-Condit fight finally happen

Condit might have a lot of wear and tear, and over 40 pro fights under his belt

but if he still wants to bang and throw spinning sh*t .. I'm all for it.

Retire. The thing is, those young skilled fighters are coming, more and more all the time. It’s just not the place to hang around for a couple more.go another org perhaps you might be surprised what they’ll be willing to pay you carlos

Rebook the Matt Brown fight
Rematch a returning Dan Hardy
Double retirement fight against Ellenberger
Yancy/Perry loser

Mans got options

I definitely think Condit has another run in him

#Diaz125

change1.jpg

I’m just thinking of his health, he is terribly old in age and fight years. He already was peaking during his WEC time, it’s been many years since that. He’s shown signs of burn out and wear. He’s never been submitted until recently then it happens twice in near succession. He’s losing to mid tier guys. Those are bad signs. MMA fans have developed a bad knack for cheering on fighters in their 35-40s

I can only think of one mid tier guy he lost to, unless you're one of those guys who pretend Magny isn't a top ten guy.

As a fan of condits, im not overly thrilled about this. He went from being captain granite to quite easy to beat. This news saddens me
I think he's got plenty more in him. The problem is most of the top WWs are bad match-ups for him. You're just not gonna get very far in this day and age with bad tdd.

And to think if his fight with Robbie had been scored correctly, he'd been champ...

Let’s get condit vs Diaz 2, we deserve a proper showing

His coffee joint venture seems to have bombed, badly.

Let’s get condit vs Diaz 2, we deserve a proper showing
After the fight maybe Diaz can take Condit to a Starbucks and have him taste a real cup of coffee

I watched Oliveira fight recently, All-american Condit was born.
Seriously talking- he was doing pretty well in that fihgt, but he's done anyway

I'm a huge fan but he hasn't looked good at all lately. Maybe it's time to make the coffee.

Back