Carlos Condit "I got mouths to feed, bills to pay and no backup plan"

I can't even watch two seconds of that video, info is always great on that channel but had to unsubscribe due to the insufferable music.

me too, also their jokes at ends of every video are corny AF, MMA digest is way better IMO

How much money do you think Miesha Tate earned?

Because she was champ for a short period and was a part of some high profile fights during pre-Reebook deal era and so on, and she retired.

Other fighters are big stars in their countries and has earned much money through the years by sponsorships.
I think you heared about the Gus retiring rumours 1 year ago or something? You know why? because he has been a major sports star in his native country Sweden where has more than 4 lucrative sponsorships that he probably has made much money on. He is like the second or third biggest Sports star in the whole country.

Maybe you've hared about the Khabib retiring rumours too? Same thing there,he is very big Russia and former Soviet republics, made plenty of money through sponors.

I think Vitor Belfort could retire pretty comfortably too.

Didn't understand what you mean about Miesha, you meant she did lot of money or did not?

I never know why some fighters don't use their fight money to train as an Electrical Engineer or get into Real Estate like Al Iaquinta etc It's always good to have a contingency plan.

Back