Carlos Condit has lost 6 out of his last 8 fights.

*Nutwinger alert*
I think the Lawler fight took his soul. Such a war resulting in a huge letdown in the decision (which I agree with, by the way) takes away that edge that's needed at the highest level.
Robbie did the same to Rory and Hendricks, he's just out of this world.

Carlos is still one of the JustBleedIdols. Worship or die.
Yep. This is my take on it. Huge Natrual Born Killer fan but I've got a feeling he's just Carlos now. Hopefully Matt Brown can bring the NBK out in him one more time.

The only reason Condit's even fighting now is because that generic coffee shop he opened shockingly went under somehow.

He was out, but a bad investment pulled him back in. Someone out there could make a lot of money just by telling fighters what a bad idea it is to put their money into the restaurant business in any way, shape or form. Real estate's where it's at.

Everyone talks about how good he is but he has done nothing to show for it lately. His TDD is still among the worse and his BJJ doesnt help him when he gets taken down.

Mileage
Anderson Silva
Rashad
BJ Penn
Others

He was 28-5 at one point.

30 wins, 15 by KO, 13 by sub, only 2 by decision.

Never been KOd.

Except that leg injury vs Woodley, all his UFC losses are by decision. And the biggest robbery vs Ruthless.

So, yeah, he was a good/top fighter in probably the most stacked division ever.

Pretty sure his priorities have shifted over the last few years.

I am pretty sure his screwjob loss to Lawler was the icing on the cake.

He has probably checked out at this point.
Don't know why the MMa gods are favoring Robbie with all those decision victories Johny, Nbk ,Cerrone fights come to mind not out robberies but bad still

The only reason Condit's even fighting now is because that generic coffee shop he opened shockingly went under somehow.

He was out, but a bad investment pulled him back in. Someone out there could make a lot of money just by telling fighters what a bad idea it is to put their money into the restaurant business in any way, shape or form. Real estate's where it's at.

Sonnen and Johny, from what i know, did the same thing.
Were there others?

I believe they have this idea that they are known and all the fans will buy their coffee/pizza/steak.

He could have opened a gym. Partnership.

Fun fact: Carlos Condit has won 30 of his last 41 fights.

Interesting.

The first of those string of losses was against GSP for the WW belt. GSP steals souls.

Sonnen and Johny, from what i know, did the same thing.
Were there others?

I believe they have this idea that they are known and all the fans will buy their coffee/pizza/steak.

He could have opened a gym. Partnership.

I really thought Condit was smarter than that. About ten seconds into that video someone posted of him bragging about opening a coffee shop, I knew it would fail. In fact it did so even sooner than I thought. I think it was actually someone else's idea and he was suckered into buying in, which makes it even worse.

He should get a W against Brown though, Brown is basically a perfect stylistic matchup for Condit.

I love it when a normal looking fighter just lays to waste a tattooed looking thug.

Lol, okay grandma. Dan Hardy was and is anything but a "thug." You're pretty fucking gay for caring about another man's appearance and going so far as to get salty by his look.

He is good, but has some glaring issues as to why he hasn't reached the top. He was fun, but has pretty shitty boxing and defense. Kind of like Cerrone.

For 1 fight only which was his biggest fight at the time in his career

Condit: King of Just bleed

Diaz: God of Just bleed

Condit knew hed never KO a Diaz so he fought smart.

never ceases to amaze me just how fickle mma fans are

Back