Carla Esparza vs. Tatiana Suarez Targeted For UFC 228 in Dallas

Who Wins?

• Total voters
115 isn't on fire right now. Champion who defeated 2 fighters: waterson and jj, and they are doing title eliminator: Andrade/Kowalkiewicz...sad.
Nah. Any Andrade fight is awesome, and if she wins then Rose/Andrade will be nuts. Joanna wanting to claw her way back to another TS is also fun to watch, especially since Torres is no easy fight. Not to mention Karolina and Suarez being in the mix. I'd watch any combination of Rose, Joanna, and Andrade multiple times over.

Nah. Any Andrade fight is awesome, and if she wins then Rose/Andrade will be nuts. Joanna wanting to claw her way back to another TS is also fun to watch, especially since Torres is no easy fight. Not to mention Karolina and Suarez being in the mix. I'd watch any combination of Rose, Joanna, and Andrade multiple times over.
that's Andrade/Kowalkiewicz is waste of time and space,both can fight against Rose, I share your enthusiasm for Andrade, but UFC and especially ESPN don't push Rose (with all these weird awards) only to wait and see demolished her by Andrade, super unmarketable fighter, and let's be serious few watch wmma for skill, stocky lesbian from Brasil won't sell

Mamou said:
Carla signed and attempted to defend her title right? She's never had a title stripped before? She's not the most annoying "champ", that's Conor easily

You are aware that Carla submitted rather easily the current Champ, right?
View attachment 408173
So?

Takase easily submitted Anderson Silva, he must be a fantastic fighter.

You're eother white knighting or I found the only Esparza fan alive.

I am a fan yes, but not the only one. You are just a hater

Last edited:
Should be a fun scrap, going to back Suarez!

I guess I should have included the word "still"...as in:

"I don't know why people still give Esparza grief..."

Jarl

When someone has talked as much shit as she has, it gets remembered.

When someone has talked as much shit as she has, it gets remembered.
Nonsense. Carla isn't a big shit talker, as a matter of fact she doesn't do much talking at all. evidenced by the way she handled the two crappy decision losses he has recently gotten.

Esparza looked way better against Gadelha, she has improved a ton, especially with her boxing. Hard to pick against Tatiana tho, I think she creams both Esparza and Gadelha. I'd love to see her against Andrade.

3o6ZtdPOwxbNHbbkNq.gif
I have always loved Carla's arse!!! YUMMY

Nonsense. Carla isn't a big shit talker, as a matter of fact she doesn't do much talking at all. evidenced by the way she handled the two crappy decision losses he has recently gotten.

Oh, ok.

Other than, of course, the shit she talked about Claudia for years, Torres, the pain in the ass she was to Randa, etc.

And, of course, she has not handled her losses well. Claiming the other fighter was "greasy" days after the fight instead of during it when you can get something done about it. Of course, should nothing be found that eliminates an excuse, and we can't have that. Even fighters who are dumb as a post know enough to call it to the refs attention.

elanimalsantana said:
Oh, ok.

Other than, of course, the shit she talked about Claudia for years, Torres, the pain in the ass she was to Randa, etc.

And, of course, she has not handled her losses well. Claiming the other fighter was "greasy" days after the fight instead of during it when you can get something done about it. Of course, should nothing be found that eliminates an excuse, and we can't have that. Even fighters who are dumb as a post know enough to call it to the refs attention.
So Claudia and Torres are just innocent bystanders, right? And it's just horrible when rivals say things about each other, women don't ever do that at all, right? GTFO, she doesn't make a habit of it at all. Plus, Carla took those bad decisions with class and wasn't making excuses. Sure she said she was "greasy" but so what? It's not like she went to the athletic Commision like BJ Penn did. You make it sound as if she's one of the Diaz boys or Connor nut lickers who are loaded with excuses.

Your haterism is quite apparent

elanimalsantana said:

So Claudia and Torres are just innocent bystanders, right? And it's just horrible when rivals say things about each other, women don't ever do that at all, right? GTFO, she doesn't make a habit of it at all. Plus, Carla took those bad decisions with class and wasn't making excuses. Sure she said she was "greasy" but so what? It's not like she went to the athletic Commision like BJ Penn did. You make it sound as if she's one of the Diaz boys or Connor nut lickers who are loaded with excuses.

Your haterism is quite apparent

I never said they were innocent. Nice of you to base your entire commentary on a straw man argument. You said Carla never talked shit, and I proved multiple examples of where she did. End of story. If you are not man enough to admit you made a mistake, at least be enough of a man to quit bullshitting me.

Good day.

[

I never said they were innocent. Nice of you to base your entire commentary on a straw man argument. You said Carla never talked shit, and I proved multiple examples of where she did. End of story. If you are not man enough to admit you made a mistake, at least be enough of a man to quit bullshitting me.

Good day.
Speaking of strawman argument!! I never said that she "never" talked shit (see my exact quote above). So you have no credibility at all on the matter
I recommend that you:
1) Improve your reading skills and
2) Be "man enough to admit you made a mistake" and quit bullshitting yourself & wasting my time

Last edited:
Tatiana is going to dominate this fight, she is better than Carla everywhere. Future champ been calling it for years now!

"Title" she got by winning TUF, demanded to be treated the same as fighters that sere real champs, then lost the first non TUF fight in humiliating fashion.

If she could have squirmed into getting an easy fight she would have. I dont even like Conor but at least he is legitimately talented and is exciting to watch.
She beat two future champs (Hill and Rose), an ex champ in Penne, and a very legit fighter and title contender in Tecia during that TUF run. You gotta give her a little credit for that.

She beat two future champs (Hill and Rose), an ex champ in Penne, and a very legit fighter and title contender in Tecia during that TUF run. You gotta give her a little credit for that.
Lol @ Hill.

She beat two future champs (Hill and Rose), an ex champ in Penne, and a very legit fighter and title contender in Tecia during that TUF run.
she got better resume than most of WSW division, including current champ

Back