Carla Esparza vs. Tatiana Suarez Targeted For UFC 228 in Dallas

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Suarez is gonna dominate Esparza, she's a much better overall grappler and Esparza is no slouch with her wrestling. Suarez is gonna be one of the best at 115. I'll take her by submission.

Suarez is gonna dominate Esparza, she's a much better overall grappler and Esparza is no slouch with her wrestling. Suarez is gonna be one of the best at 115. I'll take her by submission.

Great fight

Esparza is the most annoying "champ" in the promotion's history.

Carla Esparza always performs the opposite of what I expect.. Still its very hard to pick against Tatiana especially after the Grasso fight

Poor Carla.

Carla Esparza always performs the opposite of what I expect.. Still its very hard to pick against Tatiana especially after the Grasso fight
I agree about Esparza. I always think she looks so stiff with her striking but she finds a way to make it effective. I thought Claudia was going to run through her but it turned out to be very close.

I've been hoping these two would fight for a while because I want to witness Saurez ragdoll Esparza.

I was actually really hoping for this match-up. Became fan of Suarez from her TUF season, and was pretty dissapointed she was sidelined so long after winning. Glad to see her back and active.

Let's see how well she does against another wrestler.

Side note: I actually had Carla winning against Claudia even though I was bias and rooting for Claudia.

Esparza fucked Claudia up. Nobody saw that coming. I know I didn’t. Kudos to her.

Not counting her out in this.

Conor easily takes that title. That's the only title he's actually defended.

Not a Conor fan but when did he complain about something as stupid as "Matt Brown is bigger on the poster than me"

Or fight like a dollar store WWMA version of Jon Fitch?

Hopefully they start adding some good fights soon because so far that isn't a ppv

Not a Conor fan but when did he complain about something as stupid as "Matt Brown is bigger on the poster than me"

Or fight like a dollar store WWMA version of Jon Fitch?

Carla signed and attempted to defend her title right? She's never had a title stripped before? She's not the most annoying "champ", that's Conor easily

Suarez has shown great ground game albeit against opponents not known for grappling

Big fan of Carla but not sure how this goes

Dam I never liked Carla, but at the same time I don't like when people completely dismiss her skills. Unfortunately I don't really see a path for victory in this one. Suarez is like s bigger more aggressive and improved version of Esparza. Carla got a sweet double leg, but shes just to small and Tatiana is relentless.

Back