Crime Car Plows Into Crowd During Protests in Virginia (Video - Graphic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you see him back up and peel out into the crowd? In the video posted, he was already moving forward. Never saw him back up.
theres like 15 viewpoints videos posted
this video
car peels out down road into crowd
keep deflecting

Libs have a very low opinion of blacks and don't hold them to the same standards as whites.
Its hilarious that people think the left champions them when really the view them as sub par people who need help to achieve anything.

You said it backed up and peeled out. Where does it back up at?
eyewitness reports pal..keep searching for your "gotcha" moment. you can see people throwing stuff at the car before because of off camera antics of the driver...want more info google it.
keep deflecting keep deflecting

eyewitness reports pal..keep searching for your "gotcha" moment
keep deflecting keep deflecting

What is wrong with you? I'm asking for information. No one is out to get you.

You said it was on video...

he backed up and chirped out..its on video
Dodge Challenger of peace?

But your video didn't show it. That's why I asked. All you had to say was it was something you read.

Remember when people were saying that cars can kill loads more people and there aren't any restrictions on them as a counter to regulating guns lmao.

Cars don't kill people, people kill people.

Whoever said we dont regulate cars is a fucking retard.

Not that you had to be Nostradamus or anything, but I predicted someone would snap at one of these protests and kill people.
Politics have become extremely weaponized. Everyone is being fed the narrative that you're either one side of the extreme spectrum or the other, there is no in between. A collision is inevitable.

Where were you when BLM were rioting across the country, burning down cities, looting stores and killing police? Were you stating we needed to get rid of Obama and lock up every thug mother fucker? Didn't think so, bitch.

Like many other groups, people of color have been victimized and institutionally assaulted for centuries in this country. Oppressed people can only endure so much before they fight back against their oppressors. This is simply the oppressors trying to maintain their stranglehold on anyone who is not a white man. Trump's election was their final thrashing gasp of air. He will be gone soon enough. They are dying off and not reproducing. The reign of the white patriarchy in the west is over. The rest of the world is ready for payback. I know it's hard for someone like to imagine life without your privilege,

If these tools were anything but white, they'd be taken down for sure. Crazy.

The only thing more idiotic and embarassing than a bunch of grown men LARPing and pushing cops...is that annoying as fuck guy filming the video and having a mental breakdown.
Also, how the fuck can those twerps not move the police line? They had like 4 dudes trying to push one cop.

Like many other groups, people of color have been victimized and institutionally assaulted for centuries in this country. Oppressed people can only endure so much before they fight back against their oppressors. This is simply the oppressors trying to maintain their stranglehold on anyone who is not a white man. Trump's election was their final thrashing gasp of air. He will be gone soon enough. They are dying off and not reproducing. The reign of the white patriarchy in the west is over. The rest of the world is ready for payback. I know it's hard for someone like to imagine life without your privilege,

Now for a mental exercise, imagine your own life without their 'privilege' (translating privilege as their civilization, which you are apparently very excited to inherit but childishly resentful that you did not originate).

What is wrong with you? I'm asking for information. No one is out to get you.

You said it was on video...

But your video didn't show it. That's why I asked. All you had to say was it was something you read.
GTFOH, troll.

Our streets!

Our streets!

Oh shit, these streets are for cars!

Stay on the sidewalk and you stay safe.

Not that you had to be Nostradamus or anything, but I predicted someone would snap at one of these protests and kill people.
"We totally didn't expect these nazis to attack us."

Last edited:
it's time to let the chinese buy all the streets..

LOL at that guy crying. If they threw rocks they'd get their skulls crushed the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back