Car Combat/Racing Games

deviake

Otsego Amigo
@Silver
Reaction score
Are car combat games like Twisted Metal dead, and if not, are there any good ones on PC? This was one of my favorite genres back in the day.

Also, what about games akin to Jet Moto and Wipeout?

Road Redemption, a recent spiritual successor of Road Rash, would be right up your alley.

I've played it, and love it.

Some reviews seem to hold it to a $60 AAA Title, rather than an Independently developed Steam title.

Its very much worth its asking price for hours of fun.

Unfortunately no car combat game can ever compete with Mario kart 64 Lego block level so there is no point in trying

I thought I wanted Spy Hunter from having played it in grocery store arcade machine as a kid, but after sucking at it in Lego Dimensions in a brief play, I'm not in a hurry to replay it. Need to relearn the controls.

I thought I wanted Spy Hunter from having played it in grocery store arcade machine as a kid, but after sucking at it in Lego Dimensions in a brief play, I'm not in a hurry to replay it. Need to relearn the controls.

Buddy, I play SpyHunter: Nowhere to Run, Its really awesome game. Does anyone here how play SpyHunter: Nowhere to Run?

Wipeout has a PS4 version of the PS3 and Vita games in one game with improved graphics. Unfortunately the game is pretty dead online, usually only 3 guys hosting races.

The Vigilante 8 series for the PlayStation was the best. I wish they would remake them.

Thanks for the suggestions! Always wanted to try Vigilante 8, never got around to playing it though.

Interstate '76 is the shit. Might be tricky to get up and running due to being a PC game from 1997, but it is certainly worth playing.

Back