cApTiOn tHiS iMaGe!

9mmafan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
gettyimages-487998462.jpg

Did you seriously just use alternate uppercase/lowercase letters in the title?

Are you a 13 year old girl?

At the end of the day you gotta feel some way. So why not feel unbeatable? Why not feel untouchable? Why not feel like the best to ever do it?

--Kenny Florini

"Had the ref not stopped the fight, Conor would also be starring at the ceiling."

Don't be mad. I know it's frustrating for you but you have to suck it up.

Oh love, stop projecting. You're so triggered, I can smell it from here. Fact is Conah has no Powah in those McPillowfists.

Oh love, stop projecting. You're so triggered, I can smell it from here. Fact is Conah has no Powah in those McPillowfists.

You know I was giving Conor shit...right? I did not feel I was triggered and really just having fun but if you say so.

You know I was giving Conor shit...right? I did not feel I was triggered and really just having fun but if you say so.

Hahahha no dude, for some reason I read "Floyd" instead of "Conor". I should stop fapping too. Oh fuck it, I'll have just one more fap.

I think he was saying if the ref didn't stop it, Conor would be flat on his back looking up at the lights ;)

Back