Locked CAPTAIN MARVEL Movie (First Official Look)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Minn-erva in the comics has powers which are basically analogous to those of Captain Marvel? That's kind of lame.

I wish they would do more "rock-paper-scissors" type final battles instead of the constant "rock vs rock" wherein the "good" rock always wins.

I've mentioned this before, but I watched the original Avengers in a theater in Addis Ababa.

Now, I'm not a very PC guy, but I got to admit, when I saw the "circle scene," I thought to myself:

"Hey, look, it's Earth's mightiest heroes. Apparently, they're a bunch of white folks. Heck, even the green dude is really a white dude."

Since Wakanda is supposed to be adjacent to Ethiopia, I was wondering why Black Panther wasn't at least mentioned. After all, wasn't he one of the originals?

I'm surprised no one mentioned how racist Infinity War is; the Wakandans are getting their shit pushed in until they are saved by a white man(you can't get much whiter than a Norse God;)).

Update: June 28, 2018

Leaked CAPTAIN MARVEL Promo Art Featuring Heroine's Full Costume and Young Nick Fury

DgyPZp6V4AA27SQ.jpg

DgyPaZlV4AArcqN.jpg

DgyPbFWVQAAhLvV.jpg

DgyKUCsVQAADsjq.jpg

DgyKVAaUwAIs_zj.jpg

Young Nick Fury? So this will take place before Cap Murka thawed? I guess they copying the WW2 80s theme. Gal is still hotter than Brie

Young Nick Fury? So this will take place before Cap Murka thawed? I guess they copying the WW2 80s theme. Gal is still hotter than Brie
Well Gal is one of the Most beautiful women on the planet . In Hindsight she really is the casting Gem of the DCEU despite all the fear most people had that she wouldn't be able to pull it off.

so feige promised lbtq characters, one being an already established character

I'm guessing marvel is one, maybe fury too?widow mayhap or she is at least bi....

Well Gal is one of the Most beautiful women on the planet . In Hindsight she really is the casting Gem of the DCEU despite all the fear most people had that she wouldn't be able to pull it off.

True, even still, I wish they casted someone with bigger boobs and arse. Gal could be a good Talia Al Ghul, or anyone else. I think they wasted the WW role on her. Not that she did a bad job, but I still feel someone else can do it better.

so feige promised lbtq characters, one being an already established character

I'm guessing marvel is one, maybe fury too?widow mayhap or she is at least bi....
Rocket identifies as an opossum.
And Hawkeye is hella gay.

And there was a lot of complaining. I remember on the forums- too thin, doesn't look like her, no muscle definition, etc...then as soon as she was awesome in Batman vs. Supes the tone changed and rightly so. Great casting. And, as you said, very beautiful.

And there was a lot of complaining. I remember on the forums- too thin, doesn't look like her, no muscle definition, etc...then as soon as she was awesome in Batman vs. Supes the tone changed and rightly so. Great casting. And, as you said, very beautiful.

I was one off them becuase her frame looked very frail even as recently as Fast 6 . So was very unconvinced. But she took a structured approached and presented a tall athletic frame that was still clearly feminine , glad she didn't go too muscular .

Look at us we are so progressive with our Muslim Paskistan take on Ms. Marvel.... bleeeegggghhhh.
Yeah it was definitely a cash grab to that target audience

And we agree there is nothing wrong with a cash grab and pandering to a new audience right? I mean is there anyway to introduce new characters that might appeal more to a Chinese, Indian, or ethnic community that is not pandering? And would it not be even more extreme pandering to only pander to the group that has been almost the sole focus of the last 100 years of pandering?

Not sure why this rustles people. Yes it is pandering and yes it is needed and proper unless the view is nothing must ever change and only those pandered to in the past must be pandered to today.

Facially, yes, Gal is ridiculously stunning. Brie has better boobs, though, which is why I'm disappointed in their choice of uniform.

Facially, yes, Gal is ridiculously stunning. Brie has better boobs, though, which is why I'm disappointed in their choice of uniform.
Brie's got the boobs dept. under control, but her face isn't the perfect 10 all Marvel super women should be. I would have preferred the Ms. Marvel butt floss, potential lip slip outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back