Can't wait until Khabib..

I agree, kinda stupid to mock a fighter who didn't made weight for once

Watching Khabib fight it's a rare thing and i like it

i watch mma for fun, i dont let anything about sports upset me

its entertainment
That's a good attitude. But you don't feel bummed when a good fight is cancelled close to the date?

That's a good attitude. But you don't feel bummed when a good fight is cancelled close to the date?
of course, but im optimistic we will get tony-khabib in 2018

Calm down, Khabib is good and all but he's missed weight, been hospitalized for cutting too much weight, won't fight during Ramadan and barely fights at all. He would make a terrible champion, what would he have like 1 defense every 1-2 years? It'll be good for the sport if Barboza knocks him out cold.
Khabib would be a terrible champion???

How about Conor's ZERO title defenses... in the history of his MMA career.

The jokes aren't all jokes. Khabib missed weight twice and frequently pulls out of fights or is on the shelf due to injury. I feel bad for his true supporters because he is very talented.
You don't have to feel bad for us

I just want him to smash everyone or lose to Barboza and fade away. I'm just tired of seeing him fight once a year and wondering just how good he really is or isn't.

Grabs and smashes the shit out of Barboza, Ferguson and McGregor.

These jokes about Tiramisu and never showing up to fight are getting really pathetic and stale now.

You really think you're original for making the same jokes over and over and over?

Going to be hilarious to quote some losers when he beats the shit out of Ferguson/Barboza dec 30th. Already took screenshots.

tibau_el.0.jpg

Khabib is the man.

But for me your thread title would be followed immediately by "fights again" and that's about it. I'll reserve judgment on whether he beats Ferg or McG because I don't even know when or if those fights will occur. Right now I'm just satisfied with the notion of him getting to the cage for a bout with Barboza in a month. As long as that happens, we can just see how things play out after that.

The jokes aren't all jokes. Khabib missed weight twice and frequently pulls out of fights or is on the shelf due to injury. I feel bad for his true supporters because he is very talented.

I'm a fan but I enjoy Maurice Spears' work too much not to post this...

You don't have to feel bad for us
I mean that I can sympathise, as a long term fan of Dominick Cruz and Cain Velasquez. It can be frustrating supporting good fighters who are unable to fight consistently due to poor health.

I just want him back and fighting. The sport is better with him in it.

Back