Cant start new thread?

Savagebulldog20

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi, I registered with the site in december and have only just tred starting a new thread on another part of the forum but a message came up saying i dont have persission and that my account needs validating. Can anyone help?

Appreciated. Was trying to start a post to say "Hi im new". Thanks for your help.

Forget the "hi, I'm new' thread if you're thinking of posting it in the UFC forum, it will just get deleted, though you're welcome to proceed with it in any of the other forums.

If he is actually new it would be a little bit unique at least

Hard to believe I know, but not all white belts are prior bans.

make a few posts, you need to get past the auto settings that new accounts are put under. Read the forum and search, see if the thread you want to do has been made already.

hey i cant make a thread about htis because of my dubs so i figure i will post it in here since the original topic has been answered.

Is the forum having an issue with pictures uploading. for the last two days ive been having problems with pictures loading. they just turn into those little blue green boxes, but i can right click and open them in another window with no problems. is it my comp or the forum?

And beleive me, if anyone would know about difficulty loading pictures, Kimble would be the one.

ibkeYnAzm5L2F6.gif

make a few posts, you need to get past the auto settings that new accounts are put under. Read the forum and search, see if the thread you want to do has been made already.
you mean I have to reply or profile post? I'm new & having the same issue , can't start new thread .

Back